Checking my wifi password

demosethell

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Is there a way to check my wifi password? I belive i forgot mine. I dont even remember if i switched the password, or if im using the standart one

Is there a way to check my wifi password? I belive i forgot mine. I dont even remember if i switched the password, or if im using the standart one

If you press the wifi button once while wifi is enabled it should show the SSID and password on the screen. No need to reset/reload firmware.

what is the procedure to change the password from the factory default one? additionally, didn't Viofo say somewhere on the forum that they will soon be making it possible to do FW update through their App?

what is the procedure to change the password from the factory default one? additionally, didn't Viofo say somewhere on the forum that they will soon be making it possible to do FW update through their App?

think they have an option to change the password using the app

FW update through the app is available.

IMG_2158.PNG

SSID and password can be changed from within the settings menu in the app. Changes apply to the band you're using.

Sorry for the misinformation, firmware update via the app is not working, probably not implemented yet. Tried updating with the camera connected but nothing happens on pressing 'FW Update'.

Back