Choppy playback on iOS smooth on Windows...

Not included the parking mode firmware!
And will release this new firmware on our website when we get more positive replies from users!

is there plans to include the parking mode firmware along with the fixed firmware that your shared? It’s a bummer to need to choose between the two.
It would also be nice if we could remap the end button to enable/disable recording rather than turn WiFi on or off.

is there plans to include the parking mode firmware along with the fixed firmware that your shared? It’s a bummer to need to choose between the two.
Will ask my support team and will release here when it available...

i put the bin file on my sd card, let it sit for a minute, then removed the bin file from the card, reformatted it, tested and it still stutters.

this is on an iphone se 2020

what exactly is supposed to be fixed here?

dvr ver: C04_v106.180528s

Update - I have two B1W's just because they are that good and i like that compact form factor.

My first one failed to update the first time. On the second, the dvr version did update to the 20200707 date so I know it actually updated. I did test and this resolved the issue. It also allowed videos to be played correctly from the Files app if you take the card and use a SD card to lightning adapter if you don't want to mess with the wireless transfer.

I then went back and re-did my first B1W and it took longer than i expected but also updated and tested successfully.

Very grateful this was fixed and I'll be sure to recommend this DVR.

Note - someone should probably update the B1W page with the correct updated firmware. :cool:

I then went back and re-did my first B1W and it took longer than i expected but also updated and tested successfully.
Glad to hear that!

Is there a step by step on how to install the new firmware?

How to load new firmware to camera by Windows computer?

1. Format the SD card in FAT32 format (If 32GB card you use, please format as FAT32 by Windows computer; if 64GB card, please use this GuiFormat tool to format as FAT32 by Windows computer).

2. Copy the bin files over to the root directory of the SD card and put the card into the camera.

3. Power on the camera and the firmware should automatically move onto the camera, leave for 30 seconds to 1 minute to ensure the firmware has updated the camera.

4. Take out the SD card and reformat it as FAT32.

5. Place the SD card back into the camera.

6. Check the firmware version using the app on your smartphone.

I have a OnePlus Nord N200 (Android) that has a 90Hz display. I was having choppy playback with my B1Wc and used this firmware to fix the problem. Just throwing this out for Google Spiders to catch it and hopefully help someone in the future with a similar problem!

I don’t bother to update firmware and just use ‘Infuse’ player. It plays B1W smoothly on iOS 16.

OP.
iPhone 14 Pro Max. This is still an issue. Clearly a problem with the dashcam software.

Will ask my support team and will release here when it available...
Hello. Please help. Need parking mode firmware with iOS choppy playback fix.. Can you help with it?))

Hello. Please help. Need parking mode firmware with iOS choppy playback fix.. Can you help with it?))
Download footage in the app and playback it directly on your phone!

Upload the downloaded video footage to google drive and send me the link please! We will have a check then!

Back