Chortau - Dual B-T13

ParkingInAlley

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello Again DASHCAMTALK,

My sister who lives abroad bought a Chortau Dual Dashcam B-T13 off of amazon. She got it for her 2000 Honda Accord after a break in. She only runs it off of the cigarette lighter, and I am driving up in a week partially to help get the dash cam tidied up. She does not use the rearcam at all, because the legnth of wire is very long and she believes she would have to drill into her car frame. I don't think this is true, I think you can generally tuck it under the lining of the roof. I tried to read the user guide from their amazon page - but it is poorly translated. I am waiting on pictures from my sister to see what else this DASHCAM arrived with. I know it has a rearcam cable that looks like this:
cable pic 2.png

There is a connection between the rear cam and the rear wire, and I can't tell if it is crimped or not:
cable pic 1.png

Has anyone else worked with Chortau Dashcams with advice on how difficult they are to intall. I am not impressed by the user manual, but I think the camera itself is fine. Biggest question for me is how to hardwire it to the car power so she does not have the camera operating off of the cigarette lighter. I will respond to this thread as I get more pictures. Let me know if this is the wrong location to post.

Attachments

• A1Y-IlWZvBL.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Back