Close call (near head-on collision)

Module 79L

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Dash Cam
AT11DA, SG9665XS, G1W-H
Some people really should stop driving. For good!

for sure there are some very bad drivers about, you just can’t be too careful

at least the other driver admitted they were at fault, it’s when they start getting in to a road rage thats the big problem

The ones that are really bad are the drivers going the wrong way in a one-way parking lane and expect you to back up instead of them. :rolleyes:

The ones that are really bad are the drivers going the wrong way in a one-way parking lane and expect you to back up instead of them. :rolleyes:
Not with me, they don't. I can make the car very wide, if you know what I mean... ;)

Anyway, that old bag was in the wrong lane, speeding and laughed at the whole situation. I'm sure she wouldn't be laughing if she had crashed into me...

Last edited:
Dummies! This happens to me a lot too, especially in parking garages. People are such idiots, just cutting around completely blind corners as if nobody is coming, rather than turning wide and staying on their own side. There's one particular parking garage in general where this happens practically every time, but haven't been there for awhile now (since getting dash cams).

Maybe they both were checking out the blonde woman? :D

Check out the awful paint colour match between the wing and door - I think that VW might have been in a previous incident, wonder why :p?

Maybe they both were checking out the blonde woman? :D
Ah, the ukrainian lady from the Europcar rent-a-car services... She's very nice and not only as a person. :D

Check out the awful paint colour match between the wing and door - I think that VW might have been in a previous incident, wonder why :p?
Nice catch!

Back