Close call, then runs off

Mozzie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
A119, B1W, A119S, A129+ Duo
Aggravated driver, that car will not last long.

He was actually relatively cautious pulling out, but his decision to floor it afterwards suspects he may have fuelled up and left without paying

Run you Cu.t :giggle:

He was actually relatively cautious pulling out, but his decision to floor it afterwards suspects he may have fuelled up and left without paying

In that case people here use stolen plates, so if the dashcam have captured the plate little reason to contact the gas station to see, besides their cameras should have gotten the plate too.

But i dont think that's a exit from the gas station cuz he will have to cross 2 solid lines, and that's a no no i think, probably a no Right turn sign there.

He did exit from the gas station. He then forced his way in front of the next car behind me. I think he took off like that to get away from all the embarrassment.

"He didn't check did he". Actually he did otherwise he would have pulled out in front of you. Instead he stopped.
Have to ask why you were driving in the right hand lane?

"He didn't check did he". Actually he did otherwise he would have pulled out in front of you. Instead he stopped.
But it would have felt that way because he appeared unexpectedly. A classic case of why it's useful to review camera footage, you realise that things weren't quite how they seemed.
Have to ask why you were driving in the right hand lane?
I'm guessing to avoid driving into the back of the parked Toyota.

Don't say he should have pulled in straight away after passing the Toyota - before he even passed it the Lexus was starting his undertake, so it wouldn't have been safe. This is the true nature of most undertakers - they don't want you to change lanes - they don't have time for that, they just want to blast past immediately.

Last edited:
FYI - there was a No right turn sign at the exit. He should not have turned there.

Back