Cloud cost uk

Buff69

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi is there a cost to use the cloud service in the U.K. many thanks

via Apple for payment of £9.99 which is far too much imho

Hi thanks is that a one-off or is that a month I would like to see what the cam see’s in real time when I’m at home and the wife goes to work is this possible?? Many thanks

Thats per month you can see your camera depending how long it can stay live... or other cams around the world unless privacy enabled by PC BV viewer ... not much for the cost i had it for a six months...
you pay via BV app on phone via apple services

Hi thanks for letting me know, I won’t be doing that then not for £9.99 a month cheers

There is a Free plan and is what I use.

You get 100 remote video playbacks per month, 5GB of Cloud storage to upload videos to (clips that are uploaded automatically via the parking mode event feature do not use that space and are removed after 3 days) and 10 minutes of remote live view per day.

All of the info is here: https://www.blackvue.com/blackvue-over-the-cloud/

Thanks looks interesting I’ll have a read

Thanks looks interesting I’ll have a read

Just be aware in order to work with the Cloud service the camera needs a WiFi connection. It may pick your home one up when parked at home (mine does).

When you’re out and about you will need something like a mobile router in the car. I use a Huawei travel router with built in battery that recharges whilst driving.

Hi,

I have just had a DR900s 2-Channel installed in my car. However, I do not have Wi-fi in the car. I was just wondering whether anyone was using an old mobile as a Mobile hot-spot for the wi-fi, and if so whether it worked without issue? Obviously, I understand that the Hot-spot will only work for as long as the Phone-battery lasts, however I could power it via a Power-bank in the car.

Also, if you could recommend a Sim-only data plan in the UK, and expected Data amount required, I would be most grateful.

Thanks, in anticipation....

EE do a good SIM only plan. I don’t use a phone I use a Mobile router but I would guess a phone would do the job.

Back