Sebas_theFish

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Recently started using the cloud features of the U1000 however it is not uploading incident videos to the cloud as it should. I receive notifications of an 'impact' during parking mode but checking the video section of the app it's always empty.
I have both cloud upload options turned on under Network Settings but it isn't doing it.
Also opening the notification only brings up the map and time/date of the impact and no video.

There are two different notifications. The first is impact notification while parked. This will send you a notification when a small impact occurs.

The second is strong impact notification while parked. This require's a higher g force impact to be triggered and has two different sensitivities to choose from.
  • Impact 1 = 3G required for the video to be uploaded
  • Impact 2 = 4G required for the video to be uploaded.

The notifications work fine, but isn't it supposed to upload a video of the impact to the cloud as well?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

The notifications work fine, but isn't it supposed to upload a video of the impact to the cloud as well?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Can you please share a screenshot of the notifications you are receiving? The push first notifications will either say "impact detected" or "strong impact detected". If you are only receiving "impact detected" notifications = the impacts are not strong enough to trigger the video upload.

Only "strong impact" notifications will follow up with an upload to the cloud. This second notification comes a few minutes later.

Back