CM100LTE BlackVue

Luauboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
BlackVue user guides - says it only works with either AT&T or T-Mobile - anyone have any experience trying to use a Verizon SIM card?

CM100LTE

As i understand, the CM100 get power from the USB port on the 590X 1ch, it then creates a hotspot that the camera can use to access the cloud, the vodaphone card only allows 1 device to use the hotspot, but as on a free cloud account you can only have one camera registered thats fine.

However, if you brought a 4G dongle off Amazon and an EE 100GB Data card for £30 valid for a year, does that not achieve 1, you could power it off the same USB port, 2 more cost effective, 3 you can have up to 10 devices.

I am getting the impresion that the CM100 is a very exspensive limited dongle.

update, I succesfully connected my blackvue 750X plus to a dongle, however you have to select 2.4Ghz if that option is not availabe the 802.11b is the same option. I still may end up buying the CM100 but it looks to me as its just a dongle that emits the 2.4Ghz Cloud compatible signal albeit taking power from the dash camera USB port. I will see how I go on with the Osprey mini dongle first on EE network

Back