Coaxial Cable not long enough

Ferginator

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,

I realized the coaxial cable I got for the blackvue, 1.5m, was too short. My mistake. I thought it would be long enough but it just barely makes a B-line from front camera to back. Because of that, I can't hide the cable and so it's just hanging out there. Is there a way to get a longer coaxial cable that connects the front camera to the back camera? Do I have to go through the site and if so, does it have to a place just to buy coaxial cable? Or can I buy these from a store or will that void the warranty on the camera?

Last edited:
The coax that you got with the cam should have been enough, unless the shop changed it. If you google Blackvue coax cable you'll get plenty of results.

Mine came with the 6m cable.

i got a 1.5M and i think i should of got a 6m now the wire, to connect F to R has to b line it or its not long enough for my mustang

Be very careful when plugging in your new coax cable, as the pins in the cable are very flimsy. If you don't plug it in exactly centre, it can bend to the side and damage the socket in the cam. As I found out. Also, the newer cables come with a straight and an "L" shaped plug. The "L" is for the front cam.

1.5 metres is way too short, maybe it accidentally got packed with wrong length cable, phone supplier first as it's down to them.

Guys, am I missing something. The IR version is suppose to have the second camera literally a couple of inches from the main camera. It's suppose to record inside the vehicle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ferginator DR650S-2CH IR 11
Back