Combi feedback

lesgallen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just some positive feedback, I bought an 0806 from Lee at Combi. I found him extremely helpful pre the purchase and I have a had a few issues particularly with the latest firmware update and he spent an hour with me on the phone patiently working through the issues relating to my PC as opposed to the 0806. Great after sales service.

So that is how he gets his 100% positive ebay feedback score :)

Trouble is, he has sold out of mini 0806 again, nothing left but CPLs, genuine 0806 bases and hardwire kits.

will get filled soon

I agree, the customer service at Combi is excellent, I had a little issue with my 0806 where it would keep turning off/on, phoned Combi an he advised on what settings to use.

That was a week ago and had no problems with cam since.

I totally agree with everything that has been said, the customer service provided by Lee at Combi is superb, the first 0806 I purchased turned out to be faulty so I phoned him to explain the problem, returned the duff 0806 and he sent out a replacement model by return.

Top quality sales and support at a reasonable price is 11/10 in my opinion.

... copied my feedback from other thread...
note: time will tell if quality service persists, but so far this is the best customer experience I ever had with UK online sellers ...

i had very good experience with Combi, and got replacement for camera which was strongly out of focus. (i am still to test replacement one properly, but at first glance it looks better, focusing at about 10m ahead, rather than dashboard)

thoughts aloud - why is it most people are trying to squeeze 5-10% off the price losing any warranty and gambling on full amount, rather than paying a bit more, supporting somebody in our country, who could be trusted (as justified by feedback) and goes extra mile to ensure very good customer service (and better service always comes with extra expense to provider) ... yes, overall cost does matter, and we are looking at 100£ product, rather than £300, so extra cost for the service needs to be sensible... but my respect and my money always go to somebody who does that extra effort for fraction of cost (i consider paying small extra as a tip for good service)...

well, can someone actually also put a link to his shop, I'm looking now to buy a dashcam, and user review is the most important thing in my book :)

Back