Combine multiple videos from DR750S2CH

FraMo1

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Any idea to software that can combine multiple videos, both from front and rear cam at the same time?
For example, that you can show on Youtube, as it looks in the SD-card viewer.

Last edited:
Maybe someone knows of an easier way, but you can use a free video editing program to do this. I've used a few opensource ones OpenShot, Shotcut, and Kdenlive. Out of those I currently use Shotcut. Here is a quick video on how to achieve it.

Scroll down in this forum. I posted a ffmpeg script that can combine front/rear files. Free & easy.

Combining multiple recordings into one is a bit trickier because there's an overlap of a few seconds.

Maybe someone knows of an easier way, but you can use a free video editing program to do this. I've used a few opensource ones OpenShot, Shotcut, and Kdenlive. Out of those I currently use Shotcut. Here is a quick video on how to achieve it.

Thanks. :)
This seems to work well.
But I wish Blackvue could make a recording opportunity in the SD-card viewer.
It would be much easier :)

But I wish Blackvue could make a recording opportunity in the SD-card viewer.

Yeah.
Thats one of the things i loved in registrator viewer, it had just the simple editing functions it needed + the ability to remove the overlap between segments.
Quite a few times i wanted to use footage that spanned 2 segments, so saving those two and automatic cut the overlap was nice and gave me a pice of video easy to work with in my editing software.
With the new 2 channel cameras the ability to do PIP and split screen would be a nice feature too, but i must say the few times i have tried PIP in my editing software i always felt the result was stupid with the little inserted picture just annoying me.

Dunno if the blackvue player are able to sort the files according to driving sessions like the old registrator viewer do, but thats also a must have feature if you ask me.

Search for “Perfect Video” in iOS App Store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you check the above thread again, you'll see I spent some time updating my batch files to do the PIP-combining and added a new ability to merge/concatenate multiple videos into one. Give it a try!

Brad.

Back