United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com

Attachments

• PANOGDVR01.jpg
    PANOGDVR01.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 721
Last edited:
Will get that detail in the distributor list updated, and congrats, it's nice to have dealers that are enthusiasts and active community members, I'm sure that will be reflected in the levels of customer support and end user satisfaction you bring :)

Congraturation. I also update the homepage soon.
I confirm you arePanorama2S autorized Dealer

Do you have a physical location? Seeing as how I'm located in San Francisco and all... ;)

Do you have a physical location? Seeing as how I'm located in San Francisco and all... ;)

Hi @Xybone we have a corporate near South San Francisco. We're currently running the operation in Pittsburg CA (East Bay). We plan to move the office to the peninsula after we reach a few mile stones. I'm regularly in San Francisco and lived in the city for over 10 years before starting Pier28. I was reading your profile, how's the Knockoff K6000? Are you looking to upgrade in 2014?

I just got an update from our web designer/developer. Things are moving along nicely. I'm excited to get our main web site up soon!

Last edited:
I'm sure most everyone here knows of the crazy amount of work that JazJon has put into helping other users, DCT in general and even manufacturers get more out of their cameras and make better products. From going above and beyond helping me get my WF1 sorted to being the first guy with a CessnaCam to visiting Vicovation at CES and sharing insight with them.

This guy does it all.

I wish you the best in your new venture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Xybone we have a corporate Postal Annex in Santa Clara CA (South Bay). We're currently running the operation in Pittsburg CA (East Bay). We plan to move the office to the peninsula after we reach a few mile stones. I'm regularly in San Francisco and lived in the city for over 10 years before starting RoadCam. I was reading your profile, how's the Knockoff K6000? Are you looking to upgrade in 2014?

I just got an update from our web designer/developer. Things are moving along nicely. I'm excited to get our main web site up soon!
I'm always ready to upgrade that PoS :p.

wanted to order this but amazon says: "We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order. "
I'm in Netherlands. You don't ship there?
Where else can I order the S version?

wanted to order this but amazon says: "We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order. "

At the moment RoadCam is the only place who has Panorama 2S model with metal ring on lens surrounding for CPL filter.

You may see how it looks in real life from my pictures in DIY sub-forum:

http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/thread...-slide-in-out-bracket-fro-panorama-ii-s.4530/

http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/thread...racket-mount-of-panorama-ii-s-prototype.4531/

Hello I just sent you a private message on how to pay directly until our e-commerce site is ready. Shipping to the Netherlands is expensive unfortunately though.

We have an agreement with the manufacture to not sell Panorama S via eBay but everywhere else is ok!. We now sell GLOBALLY direct though as well via http://shop.pier28.com

Last edited:
Hello, JazJon.
I recently purchased a Panorma2S from you and I am looking forward to using it.
I hope that it works as well as folks here say it does. In the last 2 days I was nearly ran into the concrete center divide of the freeway by some lane changing idiot and the next day I was nearly broadsided by a bicyclist who was not paying attention to his surroundings and he ran a red light.
These two added together were the proverbial "straw that broke the camel's back".
Thank you for offering the camera here in the states! I feel that your store will work out well for you as more and more drivers appear to drive like mindless zombies these days.
Folks need a un-disputable way to defend themselves in court if necessary and one cannot dispute crisp, high definition video evidence.

Thanks @Gearnut your order is shipped! Those were all great reasons to jump in. 2014 is definitely the year of the DashCam.
Let us know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Wow! You provide awesome service, the camera arrived 3 days early! The shipping box was well padded/ protected too.
Now I gotta get an SD card for it. Is there a recommended brand and size I should use?
Also, the owner's manual looks well written and I appreciate all of the photos and illustrations, but I cannot read Chinese. Is there an English version I can download?
Thank you for your time!

Wow! You provide awesome service, the camera arrived 3 days early! The shipping box was well padded/ protected too.
Now I gotta get an SD card for it. Is there a recommended brand and size I should use?
Also, the owner's manual looks well written and I appreciate all of the photos and illustrations, but I cannot read Chinese. Is there an English version I can download?
Thank you for your time!

We strive to be quick.

I recommend the following Transcend 32GB SD Card.
https://shop.pier28.com/index.php/memory-cards.html

Here is the English User manual
http://dashcamtalk.com/powerucc-panoramaii/#User_Manual

I sent a message via amazon and provided a tiny URL insert in the box. I should probably make it a sticker and put it directly on the manual for future customers thanks. Enjoy!

Last edited:
And once again you are lightning quick! Thank you for the recommendation and link.
Sorry if I missed the message at Amazon. I do not really know my way around there/what to look for.

I am really enjoying my new camera. I had a few learning issues but they were all caused by operator error, not the camera's fault.
Perhaps I will post a few movies from it as I have never done anything like that on the internet before. I just need to figure out how utube works now...

Last edited by a moderator:
We just sold out of PANOSDVR today. We're waiting to get an incoming tracking number from the factory and should have a re-stock ETA soon. It's the weekend though, so please stand by if you're looking to order the Panorama S International.

Last edited:
We just sold out of RCPANO2SDVR today.

I'm pretty sure I bought the last one, sorry guys. :) Let me say the shipping was FAST. I ordered on Saturday morning (May 3rd) and it arrived Monday (May 5th). Thanks so much! Still determining if I want to buy the Multi-Safer hard wire kit and the GPS logger. I'm confused on the hard wire kit. The English instructions you link to doesn't show a cigarette lighter connection, but your picture on Amazon does. I have to wire it into my fuse box, don't I?

I'm pretty sure I bought the last one, sorry guys. :) Let me say the shipping was FAST. I ordered on Saturday morning (May 3rd) and it arrived Monday (May 5th). Thanks so much! Still determining if I want to buy the Multi-Safer hard wire kit and the GPS logger. I'm confused on the hard wire kit. The English instructions you link to doesn't show a cigarette lighter connection, but your picture on Amazon does. I have to wire it into my fuse box, don't I?

We will have more Panorama S International DVRs in stock very soon. (days away) I'll post an update when I know for sure the exact date we'll be shipping once again.

We strive to be a fast as possible. Even if you order 15 minutes before the post office closes, we'll rush over to drop off any new deliveries same day.

Yes the kit we sell comes with a nice Cigarette power adapter socket. This makes powering the DVR plug and play. I'm not sure if you read, but it's not good to use the mini-USB socket on the DVR for full time power. (auto record won't happen) You have to use the regular power port that comes on the car charger cord. @niko has the most experience with the Multi-Safter kit, so hopefully he can explain better. I'm still learning myself as this option was a last minute accessory we made available. Keep the questions coming because I want to build a good support section & or FAQ page.

Back