Comparison: Mini 0826 vs Taotronics TT-CD05 - Bimmer passing. Ferrari Spotted.

Sunny

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
More than I can review. ;)
A quick comparison video clip of a BMW passing at high speed.
I was going 71mph.

Mini 0826:

Taotronics TT-CD05:

There is an "unwritten rule" for Beemer-drivers that they "can?" brake the rules.
In reality those beemer road-rage drivers are just hurrying up too get sooner to grave-yard ( unfortunately ).

There is an "unwritten rule" for Beemer-drivers that they "can?" brake the rules.
In reality those beemer road-rage drivers are just hurrying up too get sooner to grave-yard ( unfortunately ).
Hehe... true.

It was close to me but it was dangerously close to the SUV in the middle lane when it passed.
They were almost on the same lane marker.
Taotronics-bimmer.jpg

Also, I didn't see it at all as it was on the far right lane so had I sped up little bit to pass in front of the SUV, it'd be a trouble.

we never know what can lay on the road ahead of us ( some screw or smth else that may puncture a tire ?) , - with speeding there are way much more chance to cause major accident than if to drive within speed limits. He just rising a risk factor by speeding, in the name of what ?

Waaaaaat!?!?!? Unfortunately !

But they are generating work .. Keeping people in Employment during these tough times ..
Emergency workers ( to cut them out of their wreck
Ambulance and paramedic staff to care and transport
Police to investigate and manage the crash scene
Hospital staff to cure and care for said idiot
And possibly the folks in the morgue , and the funeral services ..
The media to report said ( possibly ) tragedy
Car dealers , who will sell more high powered cars to more idiots ..
And so forth and so forth .

This homicidal BMW driver is doing a great public service by crashing his car and possibly injuring or killing him or her self ...
Oh and lets not forget the people employed by the prison system , possibly looking after said individual in the future , and the court system , lawyers and so forth .
Thanks to these idiots , the court system is overflowing with work , hospitals are overflowing with work .
Emergency staff are over worked , as are paramedics and ambulance staff ..
Morgues and burials services are kept busy , police are kept busy ..
In fact most infrastructure in most cities are working at capacity if not above capacity ( lots of overtime ) to keep up with these idiots ...
Imagine all the people without jobs if there were no idiots ( ? )

It would be a catastrophe of monumental proportions !
We need idiots , to put them in hospitals , prisons , through the medical and court systems , to fine them and to pick up the pieces after them ...
What would the world be like , if no one did anything stupid for a week ( ? ) let alone a day . ( Actually there should be a day for that - Nothing stupid day ! )

It is a tragedy of monumental proportions that society needs idiots , because without them ( ? )

Waaaaaat!?!?!? Unfortunately !

although I agree with most what you wrote and I may have the same angry feelings / reaction, but my "unfortunately" was towards his family, wife, kids, friend, parents etc.

Of course ... Some self indulgent low life homicidal piece of #$$%@#$ endangers everyone around them , why would you not be angry or have feelings about their behavior .
Every time I get in the car I am simply amazed by some people and their bloody mindedness ...
Some people treat the road like some sort of ( ?? ) battle ground . It matters not of they are old or young , but they equally suffer from road or car insanity ..
Probably quite normal when not in a car , but once they get behind the wheel these people turn into blood thirsty monsters .
Nothing will make them happy until they have killed . ( Yeah , I really find there is little to like about such people - I tend to avoid them like the proverbial plague in my private life )

I have to say, it is mostly BMW drivers I see doing this kind of thing. I can understand wanting to use the car's performance, but they just don't seem to understand that it isn't compulsory at every opportunity.

I wonder sometimes if their speedos don't show absolute speed, but speed relative to the car in front. If they're not overtaking they think they're not moving.

Ferrari spotted: what model??
Mini 0826:

Taotronics TT-CD05:

Rexing F9 Rear cam:

Rexing F9 17180025.MOV_20160112_185231.218.jpg

it's the Ferrari California. entry level Ferrari lol.

I would have to go into Hitman 47 mode and fulfill a lot of contracts to be able to afford such a entry level car on Danish licenceplates.

The price here is 579.000,00 US dollars :(

TAX free its 170.175,00 US dollars :(:confused::eek::mad::( even as a track car stunning expensive here.

Danes :rolleyes: The world can not screw us over,,,,, more than we do ourself :(

Back