Compatible Media Player?

Phil B

Reaction score
Country
United States
I need to find a compatible Media Player for my Veckle Mini 0906 to find out whether the issues i am having fall with the camera it's self or the player i am using. The playback that i use is Windows 7 on a HP Pavilion 6000 Series Desktop. The issues i'm having is that the video is not fluid. It skips a frame quite often and the sound is choppy. I've already tried Windows Media Player and VLC Media Player. Although VLC is much better than Windows, it still leaves me the issues on a lesser scale.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Are you playing the files from the computer, you can get this issue if you try to play from a card reader or a camera in mass storage mode.

Are you running other software programs at the same time as your media player? Your computer may not have enough available memory. Try shutting down other applications when you view clips and see if things improve at all.

I take the sd, place it into a card reader and then insert it into a usb on my computer. There are no other programs running and i do have plenty of space. That's what leads me to believe that it's the media player that i'm using. What other way can i play the files other than my computer?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B mini0906 1
MintMochi mini0906 5
Back