Compatible memory card for a129 duo

Prices fluctuate a lot from store to store, currently i am monitoring the price on 16 GB kits of RAM for my computer, and right now the cheapest price are 888 DKkr and the most expensive one ( listed ) are 1187 Dkkr.
So almost 300 DKkr ( 45 USD ) to save buying at the right place VS the wrong one, and the savings are almost 1/3 of the price at the cheapest place.
Last week the same stores all pretty much agreed on selling that RAM kit at around 1100 DKkr, but i have seen it under 800 DKkr too, just dident have the money then ( also dont now but still monitor the price )
And worst of all you can probably find that RAM kit even more expensive in some stores. :eek:

When your friend get state side, if you have given him the make/model and Size of memory cards, he should be able to use computer or phone to find the cheapest stores in the area he are in.
At least i assume he would be able to, you can do that in Denmark, just like you can search for restaurants or what ever in your area using google. Only problem is here you will have to speak Danish as that's the only language the price comparing sites use.
You can probably also search google that way ( location ) for the memory card, but they you just have to filter out the cheapest place near to you, as i assume google would just list all the stores that have the specific memory card you are looking for.

Back