Complete Thumbs up for SpyTec again!

GJHS

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius A & C, SJ4000, M10, Mini 0806, Innovv C3,4, Xiaomi Yi
My first camera, the Mobius, came from @spytec in NYC since I wanted to be able to walk I the a store a buy local. I met with TJ, he explained it wasn't in stock and he would hold one on the side for me when they had them is a few days. When I went back to the store, TJ had one held on the side and they gave me a great deal on a custom package with an extra mount. I was completely happy with they way they treated me.

Fast forward a year later, I dropped my SJ4000 from a second story window, twice (don't ask) and cracked the corner of the faceplate. Not being able to get one from the manufacturer or the seller, I contacted @spytec and asked them if they could help. They first checked if they had one on hand from a non working model and when they didn't, they ordered me one. It took two months before it arrived and I got a message saying it was in. I asked how much and they said since it took so long, it was Free! That's great customer service and another reason to buy local from SpyTec. Thanks SpyTec.

It's that Big Apple lovin :D
Give me a lot of good vibes to hear stuff like that, though it seem like i will never have to send my Lukas back to NYC, cuz when i am done with it, which it seem like i will be soon thanks to Street Guardian and jokiin, i will hand my trusty old lukas to my little sister, and then it is out of my mind.

Only one ting left for the Lukas to do in my mind, and that is to get its butt kicked by a "SG" camera in a head 2 head comparison, and after that the "SG" will replace the Lukas at center stage on my windscreen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DT MI Owner Feedback on Vendors 2
Back