This is what Mediainfo tells me about a A119 FIle
A119.jpg

And I can also see the video on my iphone using this adapter
CardReader.jpg

Attachments

• A119.jpg
    A119.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 6
Downloaded. So it gives me info. BUT what to do with that info? Not like it highlights problem areas. :confused: I can access the mp4 directly on my android tablet (using a patch cord). Believe I said this earlier, it's a computer sw problem.

Car forum I'm a member of, another A119 owner says he can't see his vids either. Has to upload it directly to youtube and then can see it. The issue I have (other than the obvious) is that I want to see which vid is relevant for the issue I'm researching. At this point, I know the approx time of the vid I want but if I don't know that, it's difficult to find what I want to see without converting a series of them to a viewable status.

Downloaded. So it gives me info. BUT what to do with that info? Not like it highlights problem areas. :confused: I can access the mp4 directly on my android tablet (using a patch cord). Believe I said this earlier, it's a computer sw problem.

Car forum I'm a member of, another A119 owner says he can't see his vids either. Has to upload it directly to youtube and then can see it. The issue I have (other than the obvious) is that I want to see which vid is relevant for the issue I'm researching. At this point, I know the approx time of the vid I want but if I don't know that, it's difficult to find what I want to see without converting a series of them to a viewable status.

tried viewing the files with Dashcam Viewer?

Back