Confused on options.

MisterQ

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Ok, looking at all of the options with respect to Dashcams, don't see the justification for a $500 wonder (It's just for a little Hyundai I30 for my wife) , so the VIOFO A118 or A119 look.

I am confused on models and functionality.
I would like to have a rear camera and GPS functionality - From what I can see (looking at Gearbest primarily), there is an A118C B40D which has a lower spec rear camera. But, from what I can see the GPS Antenna, also plugs in via the AVIN port, so it looks like it's an either/or.

Alternatively, there is the A119 - newer/sleeker, but more expensive, there appears to be a GPS Antenna that replaces the mount, but can't find it listed on Gearbest yet. But, looking at what I can see of the A119 - no apparent AV/In, so I am presuming it doesn't have the ability to have a rear camera plugged in, as well.

Am I right in my assumptions? Are there other options.

have responded on whirlpool already
Hi.
So let me get this straight, is it possible to purchase a separate camera and attach it to my existing A118c,
I had bought another A118c for my rear, but that didn't work out because my rear hatch window had
a DAB aerial fitted in the window and caused interference to the radio as well as the dash cam,
so i'm really interested in finally having some alternative, if so could some one guide me towards some
camera the would do the job please,
would really appreciate some info.

P.S. could not find any info on Whirlpool

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
esox07 A118 (B40) 22
Jonathan Foote A118 (B40) 4
S A118 (B40) 12
Back