Conkim Dash Cam Mini 0906 4K

TRAK

Reaction score
Country
Estonia
It does say that it is hot:

H69f076c5b3e6419ba6a0a5bfd51d3b652.jpg

A lot more vent holes it seems, but personally I would want to wait for reviews of it first.

I'm owner of Conkim mini0906 4K and I'm afraid that the front camera is NOT a true 4K, but interpolated. The picture contains a lot of noise. My previous mini0906 (not PRO) in full HD resolution gives better results that this 4K version. I'm not so satisfied as I expected with this 4K camera. There is no firmware to download (stock firmware, reset firmware or any updated firmware). The website (mini0906.com) is over one year without any update, the seller is not communicative..... I don't know, what happened.

I'm owner of Conkim mini0906 4K and I'm afraid that the front camera is NOT a true 4K, but interpolated. The picture contains a lot of noise. My previous mini0906 (not PRO) in full HD resolution gives better results that this 4K version. I'm not so satisfied as I expected with this 4K camera. There is no firmware to download (stock firmware, reset firmware or any updated firmware). The website (mini0906.com) is over one year without any update, the seller is not communicative..... I don't know, what happened.
how did you determine it was interpolated?

but there is no support from seller (no firmware, no communication).....I tried a firmware from iTracker mini0906 4K (the same cam but without wifi) and the result is the same.

comes out of the same place so I wouldn't really expect it to differ too much, maybe upload a video a sample and provide a link so others can compare to different 4k cameras and see what they think, if nothing else it might help people with their decision should they be considering one of these

If you bought through Amazon, Ebay, or some place similar they may be able to assist you. Also some banks and credit-card companies offer buyer protection.

Many of the cheaper "4K" cams are interpolated but some have good video anyway. Upload a vid clip to a file sharing site like google drive, mega.nz, or such and post a link to it here.

Phil

I bought it on Aliexpress (this March) - no way to solve anything. Here are some videos (in 4K, 2K and FHD) from the front cam:
Sorry, I'm not using Mega.nz, Google Drive, OneDrive or other cloud services.

YouTube compresses uploaded video which will lose some detail, and it takes awhile before they give full-resolution viewing. Right now these vids can be viewed only at 1080P which tells us nothing. That's why we need raw video files to view so we can see exactly what has been recorded.

Phil

Back