Connect and Disconnect circus

Ivan Robertson

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I have a problem with my 900s-2ch. It keeps connecting and disconnecting to the cloud. This only happens when the car is parked, but there is no difference when connected to the car hotspot or my garage wifi. Blackvue told me it was a codec problem, but that didn't do anything. Anybody else experiencing this?

IMG_1761.PNG

I've noticed recently as well. It varies by location. At work, no issues. At certain grocery stores or parking lots at the mall, it happens more frequently. At home, usually it's fine but there have been 1 or 2 days the past few weeks where it did that for about 30 minutes and then "calmed down".

I suspect it's external interference causing it, but that's just speculation on my part.

Same problem here.

One thing I've noticed is that if I request to view a video from the server (or to DL it from the camera to the server) that sometimes it will just give the loading code for a while then all of a sudden disconnect. Sooo frustrating. It will then take 5-15 minutes for my camera to re-connect.

I know I have a solid connection to my hotspot and strong signal to my (reliable) carrier (Verizon).

Back