Connect camera to PC

GitupJ

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I have a GitPro and want to connect the camera to my PC.
When i use the USB cable on both my MacBook and desktop PC the GitPro folder doesn't shown in both off and on-mode.

The accu is loading, so there is any connection.

How can i connect the camera to the PC without a cardreader?
I want to see my movies.

I did set the GitPro on: Mass storage moded. I used the mini usb cable to connect.
But i don't see any drive on my Windows ?

What should i do?

What kind of cable? I don't have another cable...

I did use both usb mode for "prompt" and "mass store". Both don't work :?

I’ve connected my security cameras to my PC, so now I can see from my laptop what's going on in my house. But somehow, after tech guy installed software for cameras, my PC is working slow. So I’ve checked my pc for any malware. I thought that may me some kind of virus is being transferred via camera. I have my protection from here https://bestantiviruspro.org/review/totalav/ . Somehow this didn’t work. My pc is still slow. Does anyone have the same issues? Looking forward for your advice.

Last edited:
Yes if your CCTV stuff take a lot of recourse, then the PC will appear slow. this could relate to the PC using CPU power to encode your CCTV stuff, it could also be a lack or RAM for the programs in use.

IF you press ctrl / alt / delete and select joblist then you can see what programs are using resources and to what degree, my guess is you have a high CPU and or RAM load on the PC.
ctrlaltdel.jpg

Back