Connect rear cam to nextbase 512gw

Please add me to the list I am desperate for the rear cam, sick of having to turn my front cam around to catch tailgaters.

Could you please add me to the list as well?
My car has been keyed several times and I really look forward to being able to install the rear camera.
I use a powerbank to be able to film overnight.

Many thanks!

Almost middle of May[emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

This thread is beginning to sound like one of the several "Me Too" campaigns that seem rife at the moment.:rolleyes:
But perhaps it's been running longer than most of those.:sleep:
I wonder how long Tiffany's list is now?

Are these rear cameras expected in Halfords soon ?

If so a new thread when they are will suffice ?

Can someone please confirm if this device is available from now ?

Can someone please confirm if this device is available from now ?
Nicked copy and pasted from the other thread about this rear camera.

For info, received this e-mail from Sales & Marketing Support today:

Yes, we are receiving stock of the 512GW Rear Cam by the end of the week.

This will soon be available to purchase via our website. We will shortly be sending out an email to those on the 512GW Rear Cam mailing list for details on how to purchase.

Obviously it was stated nextbase would have stock landing with them on the 15th May. It seems according to that email they have not landed as yet with nextbase.

They will at a guess need some time when they do to sort out some things before they can officially put them on sale I guess.

As long as they do land with nextbase very soon otherwise I think they might want to shoot the carrier pigeons that have flown them across from China.

I'm guessing that Tiffany will be along soon with some news although she may be hiding as its now the 17th and people already have there pitchforks ready, we've waited long enough for this camera a few days or a week more isn't going to really hurt.

I'm being optimistic here.

I've just got a comment back on facebook.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 35
Do Nextbase have a photograph of the rear Cam for the 512GW?

NextBase Tiffany has uploaded this in the past.

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-27_14-4-14.png
    upload_2017-11-27_14-4-14.png
    158.2 KB · Views: 21
"you can order direct from 26th.... in stock at Halfords a few WEEKS later"

I can't help thinking that means even when you order direct, you probably have to wait as long as the halfords stock!

Can I be added to the mailing list please Tiffany? Thanks

Please add me to the mailing list Tiffany. How much is the cam and does it include the lead to the front 512GW?

"you can order direct from 26th.... in stock at Halfords a few WEEKS later"

I can't help thinking that means even when you order direct, you probably have to wait as long as the halfords stock!
I might have to wait til halfrauds have them in stock anyway as much as I'd like it sooner. I've got a 15 off discount card for halfrauds.

I certainly wouldn't put one on back order. They 'have been coming soon' for far too long to have any faith in that they will ever turn up.

I tried the Halfords one but the rear view camera is a mirror image. About as useful as tits on a fish for a dashcam. They removed my feedback as well from their website because I told folks as much.

So I ended up with a Blackvue 2CH instead.
I'm damn glad I didn't get a 512 last year on the threat of the rear view cam 'coming shortly'.

Last edited:
Back