Connecting Mobius to phone

mainpmf

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Hello,

I was wondering if this would work, connecting the Mobius with a proper adaptor to an iPhone to transfer .mov data to the phone.
41fwpdQA%2BmL.jpg

won't work, not supported by the iPhone, maybe if you jailbreak but even then I'm not sure it's possible

there was an Android app up until very recently and there are a couple of others people are now using but not sure what specific functionality they offer but yes it's technically possible with Android using an OTG cable

there was an Android app up until very recently and there are a couple of others people are now using but not sure what specific functionality they offer but yes it's technically possible with Android using an OTG cable
Alright thank you, i'll just leave one more question here since i'm fairly new to the Mobius stuff.
I've installed it a couple months ago and I had to purchase a 5 meter cable to do the proper cable management in the car, however only when I plug it to my laptop to transfer the files, the device randomly loses connection at random times (when connected to the car lighter works like a charm).

Are you aware if anyone else experienced this issue in the past?

For transferring .MOV files from a Mobius to an iPad or iPhone you need the Apple Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader. You will then need a microSD to SD card adapter. You cannot transfer files directly to an iPhone from the camera.

View attachment 18309 View attachment 18308

from what I understand the lightning to SD adapters only work for iPad but can work for iPhone if you jailbreak the phone

for the other question losing connection is probably due to the 5 meter cable, a bit long for reliable data transmission unless the cable is very high quality

from what I understand the lightning to SD adapters only work for iPad but can work for iPhone if you jailbreak the phone

for the other question losing connection is probably due to the 5 meter cable, a bit long for reliable data transmission unless the cable is very high quality

Come to think of it , you are right about that. I use the card reader on my iPad but don't own an iPhone.

Back