Connecting to Blackvue Cloud live feed crashes dash cam

VOSS

Reaction score
Country
Canada
This randomly started happening. It started with getting a solid red LED and the camera stopped recording. I reformatted the SD card and it started working again BUT now i can't view the live feed from the Blackvue Cloud.

It connects to the cloud fine, but when i enter and try to view the live feed, it disconnects and says the dash cam has been disconnected. After this, the dash cam stops recording and i have to reboot the device for it to start working again.

I've try re-registering the cam to the cloud but get the same result. Anyone run into something similar?

Yep. They do that. There is a thread somewhere here already discussing this HERE.

I'm not sure it's the same issue.
Try to completely disable the new auto upload feature.

This randomly started happening. It started with getting a solid red LED and the camera stopped recording. I reformatted the SD card and it started working again BUT now i can't view the live feed from the Blackvue Cloud.

It connects to the cloud fine, but when i enter and try to view the live feed, it disconnects and says the dash cam has been disconnected. After this, the dash cam stops recording and i have to reboot the device for it to start working again.

I've try re-registering the cam to the cloud but get the same result. Anyone run into something similar?

If you have fw v1.006 in your cam there is a bug related to Cloud/Live View. Maybe this is the problem you have. Then you have to downgrade to v1.005 to get a working Cloud/Live View.
This is a link to the thread about v1.006, read the whole thread, maybe this can help!!

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/v-1-006.34102/

If you have fw v1.006 in your cam there is a bug related to Cloud/Live View. Maybe this is the problem you have. Then you have to downgrade to v1.005 to get a working Cloud/Live View.
This is a link to the thread about v1.006, read the whole thread, maybe this can help!!

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/v-1-006.34102/

Just read the entire 1.006 thread and you're right, it's a firmware issue. I'm relieved to see its firmware and not hardware. Guess I'll be reverting back to 1.005 in the mean time. Thanks guys.

Back