Connection failed to app

Bazlynz03

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help. Wifi is on, enabled on camera. App finds the camera but when i try connect to it it says connection failed. I have 2 cameras and have checked my other before....could this be why i cant view my 2nd one on the same device? Thankd

If you have an iThing on OS13, lot's of peeps have been having various wifi connection problems but not necessarily with the NB app.
It's always a good idea to mention all devices involved in a problem. It saves others having to ask. ;)

Help. Wifi is on, enabled on camera. App finds the camera but when i try connect to it it says connection failed. I have 2 cameras and have checked my other before....could this be why i cant view my 2nd one on the same device? Thankd

Hi Bazlynz03,

Just to double check, you are using the CamViewer and Replay3 apps with your 312, instead of MyNextbase Connect/Player (the Series 2 apps) right? It's a very common mistake.

The apps will only be able to have a single device connected at any one time. If you've connected to another Dash Cam before, you'll have to go to the settings and either forget the device, or clear the app data.

Also please make sure the Dash Cam is on and on the app connection page as well as having the Mobile app on.

If you still have issues connecting, let me know and I'll send you a list of things to try.

Regards,
Millie

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J 312GW 11