Connection to build car navigation system

YcoHome

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Hello, everyone,

I bought new build car navigation system (Junsun V1 pro) and I would like to pair it with my 70mai Dash Cam Pro. This navigation has got an option to pair itself with its own dashcam. But, i wouldn't like to replace my 70mai Dash Cam Pro.

I would like to know your opinion: Is it possible to connect 70mai Dash Cam Pro with Junsun V1 pro? Junsun camera is connected through some Junsun cable:
HTB14W1DO7voK1RjSZFwq6AiCFXat.jpg
and it uses some driver and software as well:
HTB1P37MhgHqK1RjSZFEq6AGMXXaa.jpg

Do you think, it is possible to use some other software
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/search?q=ucardvr%20apk&c=apps
? And, what is more important, is it even possible to use the 70mai Dash Cam Pro's USB interface for such connection?

Thank you.

Meantime, I realized, that I will be able to install the 70mai Dash Cam Pro software to my new navigation system, because of it runs on Android 10. Perhaps, there will be some troubles with re-registering or pairing, because camera is paired with my cell phone, now. We will see. But, I expect, it should work together on WiFi.

The 70mai software can't provide me direct connection to myis Android multimedia device. It can only view picture from the camera on it.

Is there any way/ driver for Android, I could use this camera as regular external HW by my Android multimedia systém?

Thank you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Dash Cam Pro / MiDrive D02 23