Considering BlackVue DR750S- Why did you choose this camera?

Resapex

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've narrowed my search down to the BlackVue DR750S, Blacksys CH-200, and Thinkware F800.

All are dual cams with parking mode. I will be hardwiring and I not be using cloud features.

While I value all feedback for what sold you on this camera over others in the field, I am mostly hoping to get feedback from those who might have considered the other two cameras that I am also considering.

I've narrowed my search down to the BlackVue DR750S, Blacksys CH-200, and Thinkware F800.

All are dual cams with parking mode. I will be hardwiring and I not be using cloud features.

While I value all feedback for what sold you on this camera over others in the field, I am mostly hoping to get feedback from those who might have considered the other two cameras that I am also considering.
I'm also interested in hearing opinions on these cameras. I too have narrowed my choices down to the blackvue dr590w-2 ch, the dr750s-2 ch and the thinkware f800 pro. I don't care for cloud storage either since I'll be using sd cards for storage. I already have a vico power plus hardwired in with my opia 2. It's time for me to upgrade to a 2 channel system.

The Blackvue will work with the vico power plus, the thinkware will need a different power supply for parking mode

The Blackvue will work with the vico power plus, the thinkware will need a different power supply for parking mode
Thank you jokiin. I ordered the dr750s, but don't think I forgot about SG. I'll be ordering a 2-channel system from you guys as well.

Back