Consolidated Panorama II, S & G FAQ & useful links

Very easy to stitch them into one continuous file and much easier to manage when the files are chaptered as they are when set to loop

complete novice here. so excuse questions which might make a weathered techie whince.

how does one put multiple films into one (on mac) and does the gps features stay in tact.

p.s. Loing this site, I dont want to seem too much like a rookie, but this is more help than you could imagine.

Very easy to stitch them into one continuous file and much easier to manage when the files are chaptered as they are when set to loop

I agree 10 minutes is a big large per file. They are easily stitched in 60 seconds via http://registratorviewer.com (very quick mov/mp4 joining)

complete novice here. so excuse questions which might make a weathered techie whince.

how does one put multiple films into one (on mac) and does the gps features stay in tact.

p.s. Loing this site, I dont want to seem too much like a rookie, but this is more help than you could imagine.

There is a new Mac version of RegistratorViewer (aka DataKam) but not sure they added Panorama support yet.
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/datakam-player-for-mac.4900/

would be interesting if they did add it. i liked the look of the RegistratorViewer interface. shame it wasnt for the cam i have or for mac, until now.

the things you see on the roads in PY make for fun driving. looking forwards to some HD video proof of them.

Has anyone tried a 256gb card? If so, which one would work?

Also, is the lukas multisafer better than the original multisafer device?

ive the lukas with the 2 cigar ports (option C). i mainly picked it up based on the praise in the comparison sub forum.

I'm using Power Magic Pro by Blackvue for past year with no problems.
ee35ef02bf5c83b99910c6e19a728ae1.jpg

2baf5e3bc028f459e1bcd883501fa807.jpg

Here are more items to add to the list:

-Please note the microUSB port on the camera is a factory service port only. (not for transferring files) If you power the Panorama in your home or car via this microUSB port, new recordings won't start automatically. Only use the included 12v cigarette lighter port adapter charger for day to day use.

What is the difference between the Panorama S and Panorama G?
They both have a similar design. Same Zoran Coach CPU, same Sony Emor 322 Sensor, Lens & video quality, same matte black housing shell

>>S =
-resistive touch screen (push in)
-U Bracket mount system (hard to take apart/install with bolt/nut but extra stable) You can use the 3rd Party PANO360 Ball Socket Option
-best GPS signal (since it's external and further away) but GPS is not included, optional accessory
-limited to KPH only for GPS

>>SGZC12SG(aka Panorma G) =
-capacitive touch screen (like a smart phone/tablet response)
-T Bracket mount system (easier to install, quicker to remove and still stable)
-good GPS signal (GPS built in at the top)
-supports both KPH and MPH speed
-Street Guardian which means even better support and extra firmware features. You now get both MPH in addition to KPH, 15Mbs, and Day Light Savings corrected Auto Time/Date setting. It also comes with 4 mounts, SD memory card, SD card reader with OTG that support Android Tablets/Phones, warning stickers, microfiber bag, video cable, and full polished gift box. (more wow factor) New SGZC12SG firmware is coming soon to give even more innovative options as well.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
...and suspension to suspension.. ;)

Here are more items to add to the list:

-Please note the microUSB port on the camera is a factory service port only. (not for transferring files) If you power the Panorama in your home or car via this microUSB port, new recordings won't start automatically. Only use the included 12v cigarette lighter port adapter charger for day to day use.

So the only way to access film is to take out the sd card and insert into comp, or watch in the device itself?
How long does the battery in the Pan G, last for when the ignition is turned off and car is parked?

Last edited by a moderator:
So no parking sensor etc. When you turn the car off, its off.

When you turn on the Panorama Motion Detection, the latest Panorama firmware has new Smart Parking Mode detection and automatically knows if you're driving or not after a certain period of time.
So "Motion Detection" = Parking Mode on the Panorama

One more nice fact to add:

The power cord for the Panorama S & G is 300cm or just under 10ft

It uses a "35135 Nokia" connector at the end.
35135 means the outside is 3.5mm and the pin is 1.35mm

Example Extension confirmed working: (says 1.3 instead of 1.35, still fits)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/B00FT9VW0O

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P II / S 2
C II / S 1
D II / S 4
D II / S 19
L II / S 2
Back