Constant beeping New Card, formatted in camera, tried other cards. New cam/install

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
Tried both the wiring kit and the included USB cable from a power bank. Cam was working pre install. I have restored to factory defaults via the app. Is there a reset function somewhere?

Cards were 64GB samsung evo, including new one.

Another question, are the cam cables available? I could use another one for a cleaner install, running the cable along the roof to the top of the windshield.

IMG_20200303_171640.jpg

IMG_20200330_100541.jpg

Is there a reset function somewhere?
There is a reset hole near the Micro USB slot.
Another question, are the cam cables available?
Not sure if it works well if the camera extension cable up to 5 meters. I can send you one free 2 meters cable if you want to give it a try!
It indicates a failed card or a missing video signal from the rear camera if the camera keeps beeping, so suggest you format the card again in the APP B1MCAM and also double check the rear camera connector!

Yes only about a meter short, two would be great.

I did figure out the loose camera connector, it stopped beeping. Will tape the connector joints once i get a final install/routing set up.

Went for a ride and no recording. :(

OK I do just have the positive and negative wires hooked up, not the yellow. Not sure where I could easily find accessory power? This thing is like 60's technology.
Can I just connect the yellow wire to the positve pole with the red wire? I can live with turning the cam off manually.....and the trike has a kick starter I could use.
:)

It will be a bit of a learning curve for deciphering the blinking lights, and what indicates normal operation. Reset will be last resort

A little parked sample video.

There is a reset hole near the Micro USB slot.

Not sure if it works well if the camera extension cable up to 5 meters. I can send you one free 2 meters cable if you want to give it a try!
It indicates a failed card or a missing video signal from the rear camera if the camera keeps beeping, so suggest you format the card again in the APP B1MCAM and also double check the rear camera connector!

Last edited:
Can I just connect the yellow wire to the positve pole with the red wire?
Yes, it is ok to short-cut yellow and red wire to the same socket, it should be an ACC socket, which only has 12v Output after ignition on, but not to a 12v always-on socket, or else, it will keep recording after ignition off!

Yes Will look closer. Not see normal fuse box or anything resembling one. I can live with having to disconnect the power lead when parking the vehicle overnight.,,,or coming up with a switch.

As it is, the cameras are not recording after I get everything running. App locks up. No display of the cameras images,

As it is, the cameras are not recording after I get everything running. App locks up. No display of the cameras images,
The camera will reboot but without taking recording if the yellow wire unconnected. You can short yellow wire and the red wire to the same socket for power!

OK will try when there is some shade in my work space.....for the annoying task of accessing the battery Will put a fuse block under the seat for accessories soon.

Connected yellow wire to battery positive. Seemed to work well when parked for an hour, and working (recording) when getting ready to drive a little. Got back, no video.

This is a normal carburetor bike, may try to tap into some of the few things I can see on the body which may be switched with the ignition. Hate to, no circuit tester or multimeter yet.

Will also try a reset.

I get the impression the camera and/or android app freezes up. The cam appeared to be recording, flashing indicator.......image on app screeen, but static image. Controls don't work on app at this point.

Got back, no video.
Remove the main unit off your bike and charge it with your phone USB wall charger. And tell me the firmware version after WiFi connected!

Back