Constant SOS - Phone not connected - Warning alert popping up

Dan-Henning

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Hi.

I Just bought a new Nextbase 322GW.

The Phone connects to the camera, I am able to see live videos when i'm parked and I can look at recorded videos and so on.

But every time I'm out driving, once or twice I get the message "SOS-Phone is not connected". It is a big red alert on dashcam screen with a siren that is really annoying. It seems to me that it only loose connection for a second or two, because it is possible to se live video recordings if I stop the car for a test.

I have tried to turn off alerts, but this alert you cannot turn off. Please Nextbase, help me with this one, I'm going crazy!

Hi Dan,

Thanks for taking the time to message. We're aware of an SOS alert bug on the 322GW and we're currently developing a fix for this. We really appreciate your patience, we'll be releasing the new Firmware to resolve this very soon. We'll also be releasing a major update for the app, which will focus on connection problems.

When the new Firmware + app is released, we'd recommend updating both.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please don't hesitate to get in contact.

Regards,
Millie- Nextbase

Hi Dan,

Thanks for taking the time to message. We're aware of an SOS alert bug on the 322GW and we're currently developing a fix for this. We really appreciate your patience, we'll be releasing the new Firmware to resolve this very soon. We'll also be releasing a major update for the app, which will focus on connection problems.

When the new Firmware + app is released, we'd recommend updating both.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please don't hesitate to get in contact.

Regards,
Millie- Nextbase
Hi

Do you know when this firmware will be released?

Hi, almost two years later and this still seems to be an issue on the latest software. Any idea when it will be fixed?

Hello,

This was resolved in the R21.5 firmware update for the 322GW.

To update your dashcam to the latest firmware, please use the MyNextbase Player computer app, the MyNextbase Connect mobile app or download the update manually from the 322GW website Support Page.

Kind regards,
Millie
Nextbase Technical Support

Back