Continuous recording issues

Rac Man

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I'm not sure if any one can help me I have just fitted a f770 two channel to my sons car today with the hard wire option . All appears fine apart from when I try and view the continuous recordings . I wanted to show my son how it all works but I'm unable to access the continuous recordings. It has a pop up box which reads insufficient memory ? Retry after deleting videos ! I don't understand this as the camera was only on for approx half an hour . I have the thinkware 32 memory card and it's only showing around half a dozen 1 min clips. Am I doing somthing wrong ? I have the f750 which is basically the same and I have no issues at all . Can any one help please

I think it's referring to the mobile phone has 'insufficient memory'. It seems the phone needs to have around 1gb of free space minimum to work correctly. Do you have a different phone you can try?

I think it's referring to the mobile phone has 'insufficient memory'. It seems the phone needs to have around 1gb of free space minimum to work correctly. Do you have a different phone you can try?
Hi yes I think your correct as I tried it on my iPhone and All appears ok . Looks like my son is going to need to delete some files. Thank you for your reply

Back