Convinced there is no perfect dual channel system

Thank you for the request. I will try and find the time to do that but I am suspicious of all such files as too many sellers show files taken by other means. I will send a gps file.

uploading an original file from the camera is only for your benefit, YouTube compresses the files too much so better any potential customer sees exactly what results they would get, might create some interest for your product

The K1S dual camera is great as long as you dont use parking mode and fill your card up. Needs more firmware updates to work the way it should in parking mode and re-cycle mode.

The K1S dual camera is great as long as you dont use parking mode and fill your card up. Needs more firmware updates to work the way it should in parking mode and re-cycle mode.
great as long as you don't fill up the card doesn't sound all that great. The whole point of a dashcam is something you can set and forget as an appliance, and will record in a loop non-stop reliably long term.

LOl it does loop record. its just mines having an issue with looping it still records but takes too long to delete the old file. thus the new file crashes then recording stops then starts again. I am sure something will be sorted soon.

Back