cool stuff

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
I would love to get my hands on this software, and if i could get some software to mod my voice too so it sounded like target actor i could see myself having a lot of fun making famous ppl say a lot of stupid "poo"

...sure looks cool, but in times of "manufactured news" (unfortunatly NO urban legend anymore, especially with important people of foreign language no one can translate without specialized translaters) - i doubt this technology should leave the lab it has been developed...

I think this software could become very dangerous...

hehe yeah you can litterally put words in the mouth of any one :eek: i would be able to make do with just the video software, and then make famous ppl make funny faces.
I might even modify a whole movie that way, changing the expressions of all actors.

The latter would proberly piss off Hollywood even more than ppl pirating ther movies.

PS. just learned you can get a gigabit connection here for 45 dollars / month, this is with a data cap of 1 Tb thats ( according to ISP webpage ) the same as dowloading 500 movies every month. :p

...check out that: https://www.fiber7.ch/en/

;-)

(all it needs is a flat in a fibre-equiped city & house...)

and still - even the face-thing is dangerous; with almost muted original audiotrack, overlay-translation, some subtitles or interfearings - and no one can tell if the translated thing is actually what's been said...

too much danger in our time... :-/

Yeah, init7 is a good thing to have - but the fee for the flats equiped with fibre are ...much higher (especially compared to Portugal; eg. a single-room flat costs min. 800 CHF (in a region with fibre); about 750€; COLD. (all other expenses still due)

Yeah, init7 is a good thing to have - but the fee for the flats equiped with fibre are ...much higher (especially compared to Portugal; eg. a single-room flat costs min. 800 CHF (in a region with fibre); about 750€; COLD. (all other expenses still due)
The thing is we don't have flats equipped with fibre. If you want any fibre services (TV, internet and telephone) you have to first be in an area with fiber coverage, then contract the service from the available(s) operator(s), so the flat's fee refers only to the flat itself.

We got plenty of fiber, enuff to host a server farm for that fruit company, and if i guess right we will do that for free, orrather have the Danish tax payer pay instead of the fruit company.

Problem is in the larger towns you wont find much fiber as its hard to get permission to dig the sidewalks up.

This map is all the municipalities and ther fiber coverage in %
mO229uC.jpg

so as you can see if you want fiber, move to jutland and buy a little house in the country, no need to buy expensive small apartment in a town we are a pretty small country after all.

looks cool, but could be used to manufacture news and even incriminate people for fictional crimes.
what do you mean you didn't do it? we have a video of you confessing.

@simba86

yeah, that's what i fear this software will be missused for...

@kamkar1

wow. maybe I should consider moving to denmark after all (well - the language would be hard to learn... but the fibre would make up for that for sure... ;)

Back