Cops use fake Amazon boxes, GPS to track would-be package thieves

It seem like postal services world wide have a problem transitioning from letter being the main thing to parcels.
Danish postal are just hemorrhaging money and have been so for years now, we also have the falsified deliveries in some way, so the post will drive past your door, and that mean he have tried to deliver a parcel you must now pick up at the post office.
I look upon these things as symptoms of a decease in my society, and i want to cut off the deceased parts ( that often are not the thing itself but other parts of the system that block the "immune system" from working properly there )
And i wouldn't mind if "cut" was literal.

You could read sanity instead of "immune system" above.

If true it's not just the post office.

In the past couple of months I've had 2 different Amazon purchases with a falsified delivery status. One status was "Handed directly to resident" when it was actually placed in the mailbox and the other was "Package left in secure location" which might be true if you consider halfway up the walkway leading to my front door as secure. Both packages were delivered by Amazon contracted drivers so I can track them when they're getting close to the house and keep on eye out so in both cases I was watching the delivery as it happened. Both instances were reported to Amazon with photos.

Last edited:
Rest assure i complain to who ever, when people try to screw me over,,,,, and sadly i also bitch and moan over it on the internet too,,,,,, and im sorry for that.
Then again when something don't work right you should warn other people so they stand a chance of not experiencing the same, or be prepared at least.

That explains why there have been more incidences of my mail being delivered a day or more after the daily usps notification email. It also happens with packages with tracking showing delivered but not in reality. This was at my current and previous addresses in cities 200+ miles apart, so it seems unlikely to be just lone individual driver doing it unless my luck is just that bad.

KuoH

I have one that sent me a notification yesterday 'just shipped, arrives after christmas', but it showed up at the receiver 5 days ago. Since it's expensive food stuff I'm hoping they sent two shipments out by mistake. (And only billed me for one)

I always eat my bacon with leaf gold, works better for the digestion that fibers.

Yeah seem very complacent not to mention lazy.
When i have a parcel coming though here they are not just thrown at the door, then i am beside myself to get my hands on it.

I look upon these things as symptoms of a decease in my society, and i want to cut off the deceased parts ( that often are not the thing itself but other parts of the system that block the "immune system" from working properly there )
And i wouldn't mind if "cut" was literal.

You could read sanity instead of "immune system" above.

In the USA, we know that disease all too well -- it's called political correctness.
Actually, I've heard that some other countries have it.

Yeah PC seem to be trending at the moment.
I try to be more NC ( Natural Correctness ) myself, which in simple terms mean i treat others like i want to be treated myself.
So my thieving and in other ways parasitic days are long gone, cuz that just not right in my book.
And some times i falter and are wrong, which are only Natural, hence NC, but i aspire to learn from that and so only do that one time.

Politics it seem to me are corrupting anything it get in contact with, even correctness, which just underline how important it is to minimize the time a person are allowed to serve his country.
I think most people in politics start out with the best intentions, but as it is politics and compromising, slowly but surely you get tainted and trapped in a web of compromises, and so IMO you are no longer valid and need to be replaced with a new person / party that have a stronger chance of turning things in a new direction that might be needed.

Current political systems here and elsewhere i find are just doing damage-control, and so our societies are stagnating, which i find PC trending is a good proof.
And though the world have been far worse at times than it is today, i am sure the world could have been even better if we was a bit more brave.

Though i must admit i just hate change to a level where i just go into "O hell no" mode when it is forced upon me for a reason i don't understand, but other than that i am always open for trying anything new.
And i don't have to be 100% behind the idea, some times you just got to say " well i don't really know, but lets give it a try" And something good might come of that.

Back