COVID-19 Coronavirus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What seems to be developing is that with some of these new variants younger adults and children are suffering and there has been a few deaths.

When will they learn.
No, nothing to do with the new variants, it is just that all the older people and middle age people are now vaccinated, so rarely get ill, almost never go to hospital, and never die, so we are left with just the young in hospital. There are no more young in hospital than before, they are just more visible since they are the only ones left.

England only has 2,022 covid patients left in hospital now, was 33,594 back in January, has been a fairly steady decline of around 33% per week but that has now dropped to 21%, probably because the number is now significantly influenced by those refusing the vaccines.

A nursing home, where everyone have been vaccinated got it again, and on a postal sorting center near our capitol they had to send a bunch of people home.

Saw yesterday India had 200.000 new daily cases, and people are flocking to the holy river to wash away their sins.

Nope.
It seem like the new law making it possible for police to confiscate vehicles have gone down especially hard for motorcyclists ( i wonder why )
So now making videos like Ghostrider are trending, so far police have gone to one guy, taken his motorcycle and license too.

d56ad9f2-d030-4085-9c98-854cf53a2369.jpg

Here a guy wheelie past a police car stopped at red light.
c8082641-0ab5-4042-bd98-a17f6da559a8.jpg

These looser will do 170 km/h in a residential area, and 300 KMh on larger more open roads.

These looser will do 170 km/h in a residential area, and 300 KMh on larger more open roads.
Do your police not have helicopters?

No, they do some times fly with the military, but no police helicopters here.

No, they do some times fly with the military, but no police helicopters here.
Our cop copters would probably need a slightly bendy road to keep up with that bike, but the bike would run out of fuel long before the helicopter.

Our cop copters would probably need a slightly bendy road to keep up with that bike, but the bike would run out of fuel long before the helicopter.
That is when knowing the woods roads (private paths for cutting trees) comes in handy.

I am just sad, my solution to this problem are not implemented, but my means are too strong for most people, they call me archaic if they are nice and a psychopath if they get emotional.
I just shrug my shoulders and say " do you want the problem solved or not" followed by " please remember what means have been tried with next no result in the past decades"
My solutions would only impact the wrong doers, i would never pass a law that would hit innocent people.

Choppers can keep up with almost anything as most of them can do around 150 knots. The road vehicle has turns to negotiate, all the chopper needs to do is keep them in sight from a higher altitude where they don't have to follow exactly but on a shorted more direct course. And if need be they can call the next district's choppers to be poised and waiting to pick up the chase from ahead ;) Even dense forests may not help them get away as many Police choppers have FLIR which can pick up the heat signature even in daytime if it's second generation or better.

I can't say I agree with vehicle confiscation unless it belongs to the operator. You should not be penalized for the actions of another unless you knew ahead of time what those illegal actions would be. But if you could have foreseen such acts then you shouldn't have loaned out your vehicle to them.

Phil

That is when knowing the woods roads (private paths for cutting trees) comes in handy.
Doesn't work here, the infrared cameras in the police helicopters are effective for tracking on forest tracks, and if they hide in the woods then they will be seen as soon as they leave since the helicopter can hover a mile up and monitor every exit. And when the helicopter runs out of fuel, another will arrive to take over! Rather excessive for chasing a bike, but that doesn't stop them!

I am just sad, my solution to this problem are not implemented, but my means are too strong for most people, they call me archaic if they are nice and a psychopath if they get emotional.
I just shrug my shoulders and say " do you want the problem solved or not" followed by " please remember what means have been tried with next no result in the past decades"
My solutions would only impact the wrong doers, i would never pass a law that would hit innocent people.
You would approve of London police tactics against motorcyclists then?

This was entirely deliberate:

You would approve of London police tactics against motorcyclists then?

This was entirely deliberate:
In my mind it was totally appropriate. If you're not acting civilized and are running from authorities then the authorities should have the right to respond accordingly - live by the sword, die by the sword.

When i was a teen we was kicked off our moped, even if we dident have a helmet on.
Too much beta male in today's world.

I just hope the one who destroyed that moped by running into it pays the rightful owner for the damages.

I hear i can go to AU now :) but it was not me that won 30 mill on Saturday, i did not win a dime as usual. :cry:
I could do with a little ice free and not that cold winter holiday, but Karma laugh at my face and say "little kamkar you are going to die pale and cold in Denmark, and you better appreciate it".

BTW Denmark is looking to trade 215.000 AZ vaccines in our freezers for PB ones.

PS: i wonder if this have meant more work for my friends nephew he is living in Germany and working in Medical equipment

I hear i can go to AU now :) but it was not me that won 30 mill on Saturday, i did not win a dime as usual. :cry:
I could do with a little ice free and not that cold winter holiday, but Karma laugh at my face and say "little kamkar you are going to die pale and cold in Denmark, and you better appreciate it".
we're still only taking returning residents, Hollywood celebrities, sporting teams, and New Zealanders at the moment

Well i will whiten my teeth and flash them and a thick wallet, that should do the trick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back