COXPAL A9D Dual Dash Cam is now available on Amazon!

Fabio.he

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
COXPAL A11T
Newly developed COXPAL A9D Dual Dash Cam is now available on Amazon!

Its brief spec: Dual FHD 1080P@30FPS(Single Front 2K@30FPS max) + Built-in GPS + WiFi + Infrared Night Vision + Supercapacitor.

It is designed for long time reliable recording!

The camera is backed by 1 year warranty & Lifetime customer service!

Welcome questions if have any!
行车记录仪画板 1.jpg

Congratulations on launching your new product
It would be an opportunity for you to post a link of sample footage here plus general specs to help boost your promotion to give the audience a route to see your product, give you some feedback and some constructive criticism vased on what the will see. I have seen some sample footage you have posted on your YouTube channel and there are a few things that are worth asking some questions pertaining the video quality.

YouTube channel footage removed as well as your website?? That was fast :oops::rolleyes::unsure:

YouTube channel footage removed as well as your website?? That was fast :oops::rolleyes::unsure:
Thanks for your message.

1, I just removed the video clip on Youtube, it seems indeed not ideal image quality, better wait the video clips from our customers;

2, Product spec can be found in our user manual, its key hardware spec: 96663 + IMX335 with 7-G + IMX307 with 6-G;

3, Again, thanks for your kindness ready to help us to improve our product, but I have no intention to do so. On one hand, I should believe in myself, most importantly, I definitely should believe in our professional upstream partners such as our software engineer, hardware engineer, well-managed factory etc, on the another hand, our product is already mature and started to sell, basically small rooms to further improve in our existing product.

4, In addition, I almost browse the forum every day and I learnt a lot from all of you, it is definitely helpful for me to develop my current camera and also my future cmaeras.

5, At last, forgive me that I have limited time on “product development" in this phase, I'd rather provide prompt, kind, professional services to all of my customers now.

Thanks again.

Thanks for your message.

1, I just removed the video clip on Youtube, it seems indeed not ideal image quality, better wait the video clips from our customers;

2, Product spec can be found in our user manual, its key hardware spec: 96663 + IMX335 with 7-G + IMX307 with 6-G;

3, Again, thanks for your kindness ready to help us to improve our product, but I have no intention to do so. On one hand, I should believe in myself, most importantly, I definitely should believe in our professional upstream partners such as our software engineer, hardware engineer, well-managed factory etc, on the another hand, our product is already mature and started to sell, basically small rooms to further improve in our existing product.

4, In addition, I almost browse the forum every day and I learnt a lot from all of you, it is definitely helpful for me to develop my current camera and also my future cmaeras.

5, At last, forgive me that I have limited time on “product development" in this phase, I'd rather provide prompt, kind, professional services to all of my customers now.

Thanks again.
I wish you well in your future endeavors.

Pronounced Cox but spelled koks in Danish or coke in English, was something used to heat homes in the old days.

It is also used here as a term if something or someone is falling apart or choking, like being exited and falling over the words, in that case the person "kokser" in Danish.
I koksed / choked on my 10 grade chemistry exam, i should have aced it and gotten the max 13 grade, but due to nerves as all the other things i might have gotten i was absolutely not on broad with.
So i koksed / Coxed ( choked ) and only got a 10,,,,,,, but that was still my largest grade ever in school exams. ( 8.9 average, which in words are / was a above average performance )

@Fabio.he
Wishing you well on your new venture (y) and hoping your customer-oriented approach works well too.

I think all cams should be developed, and with this having a Novatek processor there are plenty of people who can do that for you, just as they've done with other cams. It's just a suggestion ;)

Phil

@EGS @SawMaster @kamkar Thanks to you all again, really appreciated! and still hope to get your great help in the near future...

@DashCamMan Please could you do me a great favour again to create a sub-forum for my "COXPAL"? Thanks very much.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F COXPAL 2
Back