CPL filter

I just checked my settings, that video was on Brightness 3, setting 1 was way too dark and still showed the washed out edges of the light. Also this morning had sun reflections off the back of a bus so bright you could barely tell it was a bus, and that was at the setting still at 1. Think I'll try night mode later on Brightness 3, will the filter help with the sun reflections completely washing out the backs of large vehicles?

I purchased the DR900s but it's going back because it would never connect to my wifi. They were trying to get me to exchange it for the 750s, but I notice your is very blurry. Is it always like that?

I purchased the DR900s but it's going back because it would never connect to my wifi. They were trying to get me to exchange it for the 750s, but I notice your is very blurry. Is it always like that?
The DR900S initially had issues connecting to 5ghz WiFi on Android devices (European WiFi band issue).

There are a 3 or more ways to resolve it;
- Put the SD card from the camera in a PC and manually input the setting for your WiFi into the Cloud settings, save and put into the camera. This will now connect to your chosen WiFi hotspot such as home.
- put SD card into a PC and change the WiFi band setting to 2.4ghz, then put back in camera and connect to it as normal (there are no issues with 2.4ghz)
- update the camera firmware to the latest version using an SD card to manually update. The 5ghz issue was fixed in a firmware update.

No it looks blurry because youtube changes the bitrate of the video and may lower it depending on your connection speed. Once I made the brightness settings and added the CPL filters everything is great now. I was in the market for the 900 but I bought the 750 on advice from this forum. It's been solid for me, and it works well at night even with the CPL filter on.

I have a CPL on mine. Just a warning, if you have your windshield tinted(like I do with Llumar Airblue 80% tint) you will notice a rainbow effect at times due to the filter reacting to the tint.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
netnode DR750S (1CH or 2CH) 15
S DR750S (1CH or 2CH) 19