Crazy Drives #21 - CRASH!

BlackCloud

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
2 x VIOFO A119s v2 (Front) : VIOFO A119 v1 (Rear)
Most Frighting thing I have recorded to date: :eek:

The last clip I pulled over and called 911 to phone in what happened. I then waited for the rescue response and gave my statement to the police and offered the footage should they need it. They did not look at it or want it on the spot, but There did not appear to be any serious injuries and no other vehicles were involved. The police officer told me they were hard of hearing. Do not know if they were drunk or a sleep. It has been a few weeks since this happened and no one has contacted me about it.

May I ask what video editing method you use?
I'm new to this dashcam thing and haven't edited anything yet.
Thanks.

I use AVS4YOU Its not the best but it gets the job done. I'm actually looking for something better. The learning curve with this one is pretty easy. I just cant afford something more main stream like Adobe Priemer.

Damn that Jeep was just about to make a left turn in front of you :eek: i cant even imagine WTH would prompt the driver to think that was okay.
Last clip i think someone ruined his / her home on wheels.

Most Frighting thing I have recorded to date: :eek

The last clip I pulled over and called 911 to phone in what happened. I then waited for the rescue response and gave my statement to the police and offered the footage should they need it. They did not look at it or want it on the spot, but There did not appear to be any serious injuries and no other vehicles were involved. The police officer told me they were hard of hearing. Do not know if they were drunk or a sleep. It has been a few weeks since this happened and no one has contacted me about it.

Don't think 5 minutes of you driving were necessary.....Could have just shown the accident. Looks like they fell asleep at the wheel.

Back