crazy traffic tonight

Rayman.Chan

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
mini0806, mini0806S, mini0903/0905, mini0906, mini0808
Video quality is probably the only reason you guys are still around.

Can't you use quality components and make your cameras reliable? It's not that hard.

Customers are more than willing to pay a little extra for a product that's reliable and won't crap out on them; when one may need it the most.

And ya.. stand behind your product and support customers when there are issues, regardless of what agreement you had with the supplier they bought one of your cameras from.

do you think we are using low quality components? you may look at the PCBA then you will have a clear idea.
is the cemera not reliable, or the storage devie is not reliable? we have a lot of users which used the camera for almost 2 years and it is still working well. But the high bit rate video made them changed several storage cards.

I'm curious why you seem to disappear after a new product launch, right when lots of users start posting problems and issues. Take a look through the 0806 forum here and you'll see lot's of users expressing issues and problems with no resolution.

do you think we are using low quality components? you may look at the PCBA then you will have a clear idea.
is the cemera not reliable, or the storage devie is not reliable? we have a lot of users which used the camera for almost 2 years and it is still working well. But the high bit rate video made them changed several storage cards.

Users wouldn't be facing so many issues if what ever you're using was any good. I'm not going to link posts to prove a point (just because you don't want to accept), but just the first page view from both the 0805 and 0806 sub-forums should be enough to make you see the light (hopefully). Stop acting as if you're oblivious to all the issues with your cameras, just makes you look worse.

0805.png 0806.png

2 years, damn! even 6 months should be considered lucky. Get your s*** together!

Last edited:
2 years, damn! even 6 months should be considered lucky.
Well my mini 0806 is still running fine after 2 years 2 months, running most of that time with the 24MB/s firmware, it is even on it's original battery!

I did swap the memory card about a year ago after it stopping with a format error a couple of times but it has been fine apart from that. There wasn't anything wrong with the memory card though, it's been in use ever since in other cameras, currently in a Gitup Git1.

I'm not saying that all mini 0806 are faultless with high quality components, but I am happy to believe Rayman's 2 year claim.

Well my mini 0806 is still running fine after 2 years 2 months, running most of that time with the 24MB/s firmware, it is even on it's original battery!

I did swap the memory card about a year ago after it stopping with a format error a couple of times but it has been fine apart from that. There wasn't anything wrong with the memory card though, it's been in use ever since in other cameras, currently in a Gitup Git1.

I'm not saying that all mini 0806 are faultless with high quality components, but I am happy to believe Rayman's 2 year claim.

Members @Mtz and @Rajagra have also had theirs working for around the same time (probably a little less) from what I've read. You guys truly hit the jackpot, so to speak. Rajagra, not as much as he's missed crucial footage a couple of times at least.

I'm talking about the multitude of other customers (including me) that have had various issues with their Mini cameras, some have had to junk theirs without much usage at all.

Ok my first 0805, I partly blame the shady Aliexpress seller that sold me the dodgy hardwire kit that fried the unit. This unit in its 2-3 months of service had it share of issues too, from randomly stopping to record on numerous occasions and missing critical footage on one, to fragment errors, not holding the time & date to freezing with a solid blue light. It was sadly never reliable. Switched cards and reset the unit a lot of times but the problems would randomly present themselves all over again.

The replacement received from E-Prance worked well for a month or so, only until I connected the 0805 to my TV using a HDMI cable (while trying out my DIY CPL). The moment I connected it and turned the camera on, the screen froze and it was never the same again, started randomly freezing on a frame and the LED's would keep blinking as if it's recording but nothing ever got written to the SD card. Hasn't ever worked reliably since.

Last edited:
Users wouldn't be facing so many issues if what ever you're using was any good. I'm not going to link posts to prove a point (just because you don't want to accept), but just the first page view from both the 0805 and 0806 sub-forums should be enough to make you see the light (hopefully). Stop acting as if you're oblivious to all the issues with your cameras, just makes you look worse.

the 0805 is unrelated, they do not make it

Endless jungle of tall apartment buildings.

the 0805 is unrelated, they do not make it

It's confusing as when I see Mini 0805 listed by him in his dash cam list, one would deduce that he's the manufacturer due to the highlighted tag.

Well the 0806 is no better, an ornamental 2nd SD card slot and the rest of the usual quirks this series is infamous for. Lets not digress.

It's confusing as when I see Mini 0805 listed by him in his dash cam list, one would deduce that he's the manufacturer due to the highlighted tag.

I guess that's what they are trying to imply, other models listed that they have nothing to do with also

Add me into the list of unhappy customers. I had to return mine a couple of times till i gave up and asked for a full refund.

I partly blame the shady Aliexpress seller that sold me the dodgy hardwire kit that fried the unit.

sorry to hear you faced the problem from a un-qualified hardwire kit.
For the list of complains and after service, we found 65% camera failure are from power IC damaged, 20% on battery dead.
for the power IC damaged camera, the reason is a hardwire kit a cigar charger provide high voltage to camera, some power IC exploded and more are un-stable but no appearance change.
we tested 200pcs hardwire kit on market, 23pcs output higher than 5.5V (UN-acceptable) and 49pcs output 5.4V to 5.5V(dangerous) for no load, and all them are out of EMI standard.
that is why we made our own hardwire kit and cigar charger, and added protecting circuit in the later cameras.

Add me into the list of unhappy customers. I had to return mine a couple of times till i gave up and asked for a full refund.

maybe you can contect our after service for tech support (admin@mini0806.com) before return.
most after service tickets are solved by our after service team, only few really need a factory repair/replace.

Back