Critical bug on android app (Samsung s8+)

GTPower

Reaction score
Country
Georgia
Hello all. I need to inform that app on samsung galaxy s8+ has critical problem.

When camera in recording mode and i try to switch app on landscape mode, application and entire phone Locks. Only whay to heandle it to hard restart.

Several times this happens also when i try to go photo gallery and video gallery in the app.

Need to solve ASAP. I make some reserch and finde people with same problem, everyone has this problem on galaxy s8+ Android oreo 8.0.

Thanks for your report, we will have a test with S8!

Edit: Delete and reinstall the 1.8.2 version APP to solve it!

Last edited:
It also happens on Samsung Galaxy Note8 with Android Oreo.

My team had a test with S8, and it is ok!
So, could you mind to double have a check with your memory card? It happens if a slow speed card or C6 card!

Hi,
I have seen the problem on galaxy s7 a few times as well.
I think the problem occours when phone is turned to landscape before full screen mode (press square in lower right corner) is selected in the app. Phone gets stuck with frozen image (no change in timestamp) and only reset of phone will fix it.

Hi,
I have seen the problem on galaxy s7 a few times as well.
I think the problem occours when phone is turned to landscape before full screen mode (press square in lower right corner) is selected in the app. Phone gets stuck with frozen image (no change in timestamp) and only reset of phone will fix it.
And other clues please? more details will help me to solve problems!

In my car on my UMI Android 7.1 phone the app screen can flip in between the 2 orientations with a hard turn or a bump in the road, but it just do that and flip back again so i just blamed it on my moody china phone.

My team had a test with S8, and it is ok!
So, could you mind to double have a check with your memory card? It happens if a slow speed card or C6 card!
My phone is s8+ i don't know what happens on s8. My card is one of the best on market Samsung 32GB EVO Plus Class 10 Micro SDHC.

What happens if you press the 'tap here to fill the entire screen'? This might be a resolution issue. I have an S9 with the video/app filling the entire screen. I haven't encountered this type of crash.

What happens if you press the 'tap here to fill the entire screen'? This might be a resolution issue. I have an S9 with the video/app filling the entire screen. I haven't encountered this type of crash.
I do it firstly, resul is same. This happens on s8+ and Note 8. I don't know about s9

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks for your report!

Same issue with my Galaxy S9+ Snapdragon. Freezes System UI. App is filled to fit the screen.

Same issue with my Galaxy S9+ Snapdragon. Freezes System UI. App is filled to fit the screen.
PM you the android app download link, you can give it a try!

PM you the android app download link, you can give it a try!
Tried it a couple times, seems to be a little more finicky to connect to the cam but no crashing.

Tried it a couple times, seems to be a little more finicky to connect to the cam but no crashing.
It might be RAM related problem, and also give it a try with a SanDisk High durance card, to see if it can work better or not for your android phone?

It might be RAM related problem, and also give it a try with a SanDisk High durance card, to see if it can work better or not for your android phone?
I don’t think so. I don’t think it’s an issue with the card either.

Just seems to be on first connection with the app, it stays stuck on the loading screen. Then when I close the app via the navbar (2 taps to exit) and then try to connect again, it connects fine. Other than that, no issues.

Thanks for your report, your details are very useful for our further inspection!

Back