Cross Hollow Road

Rkyle

Reaction score
Country
United States
Checking out my new camera. Z-EDGE Z4

I'm seeing a bit of vibration in the video. Maybe the mount needs to be tightened down a bit.

I'm seeing a bit of vibration in the video. Maybe the mount needs to be tightened down a bit.
I will check on that. I think it may just be my old van. It rides like a lumber wagon.

Mighty fine area, good on the eyes.

Looks good other than the shake. You lose a bit of detail sharpness when the cam moves around; that effect is visible here. You might also want to lower the aim slightly too- the usual reccommendation is about 60% road and 40% sky which helps with 'washout' and glare issues.

Phil

Looks good other than the shake. You lose a bit of detail sharpness when the cam moves around; that effect is visible here. You might also want to lower the aim slightly too- the usual reccommendation is about 60% road and 40% sky which helps with 'washout' and glare issues.

Phil
Thanks i will give that a try.

You were right my friend it was very loose. I just got back from town and the videos were smooth. Thanks for the tip

Phil
I got it tight and tipped it like you suggested much better thanks

Back