tao-digital

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The Crosstour CR700 is one of the most affordable dash cams I've ever come across. It's cheaper than the CR500 I had before, but with a lot of the same advanced features, this car camera video recorder films in 1080p high definition, capturing still and moving images in excellent quality, and that ticked a lot of boxes for me personally.
It has loop recording, a wide-angle lens, and a 2-inch LCD menu screen that allows you to record in incredible detail while also providing the highest quality and the most practical features.
it has a 170-degrees wide viewing angle which records everything on the road, including up to 4 lanes of traffic. The 6 layers of fixed-focus lens capture all the details both you and I need in 1080p high definition.
Its also got fantastic night vision means clearer footage in all kinds of conditions.
As soon as your engine starts, the Crosstour CR700 starts loop recording. This automatically deletes footage of no use and keeps your memory card clear for the next recording which is a big plus for me.

The camera also starts recording if it detects movement within 3 metres of it, which can protect against theft and damage.
The quality, even on overcast days, is outstanding and exceeded my expectations, and it's easy to set up and can even record very wide motorways.

All in all, it has everything I need at around half the price of many other dash cams on the market.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Crosstour 2
Back