Crown vic runs light and smashes jeep

You see that move more and more often here, someone edging forward and flooring it to make his left turn ahead of cars going strait.
Here it is often perpetrated by the former people of the deserts or jungle, though of course it is also rubbing off on lesser intelligence endowed Danes.
Probably part of the Cultural enrichment we are supposed to appreciate so much. :rolleyes:

I saw a similar accident in Reddit. If the car to your left stops or doesn't precede at all on a fresh green, there must be a good reason.

Hehe yeah, but the human mind never go that far, at least not before after the accident.
It just go " green light for me" ,,, go - go - go

Some idiot honked at me today, CUZ i did not start moving before it turned green, apparently yellow now mean go - go - go when the previous light was red,,,,,,, or green.
O and the inters3ection right after that, a driving instructor did not stop his pupil from running a wildly red light,,, i was like WTF ???? and hit the event button.

There was time, like back when I was in my teen that not only did driving instructors train the law, but also defensive driving. I would think looking at some dash cam videos would be an evolution of the training I got in the '80's. Guess again as it seems on your side of the pond and my side of the pond, there is no respect for the law from them.
a driving instructor did not stop his pupil from running a wildly red light,,, i was like WTF ???? and hit the event button.
here's a gem

Back