Crown Victoria in reverse

Not me, though reverse is my favorite gear, its also in that gear i have made every dent i ever made in my cars :D

I remember some old cars here, back in the early 80ties or so, they was just as fast in reverse as in the forward gear.
But you got to be damn careful reversing, as a 16 year old kid i almost put a medium sized forklift on its side by turning too sharp at a high speed.
pure luck i dident put it on the side as i was not licensed to drive anything but a moped back then :)

Having gone through numerous old junky cars when I was younger, I do recall that with some automatic transmissions when the forward gears stopped working you could still go in reverse. I've driven home that way a few times but only short distances on back roads. This idiot seems to have done it on purpose without need :mad:

"Calling Mr. Darwin- we've for another one getting ready for your awards" :p

Phil

That car i was thinking about had same kind of "gear" as a snowmobile, and thats why it was just as fast in reverse.

Cant remember the brand but it was a silly little think like a Fiat 127 or something like that size/shape.

Tagliat-ing?

Phil

Gnitiagliat ( tailgaiting from behind )

it even pronounce pretty cool Gniti- agliat :D i wouldn't be surprised if it meant something in the Inuit language :p

And the Inuit people also sort of co wrote the book on crazy, i mean just look at their local sports :eek:

Last edited:
what would you call tailgating in that situation? :D
I'd call it pretty stupid. :D

Not sure that driving alongside to film it was particularly helpful to the situation, either. :confused:

Back