CTSVOWNER's Video's NJ USA

CTSVOWNER

Reaction score
Country
United States
I will be posting all of my videos to this one thread. That way if you like what I share your welcome to follow. I figure it should make it easy for me to update without adding new threads. If you wish to watch these in HD you will have to go to YouTube and click the HD icon from there.

In this first video I was moving to the right lane and notice a silver car traveling fast in the right lane, so I pulled back into the center lane. After he passes I pull into the left lane and he is nowhere in sight. Gone and sped away. A bit later a Kia sedan passes and has a confrontation with him. The Lexus was owned by a local dealer as it has their personalized plates. NJ tag LEXUS 21. Lexus of Route 10 in NJ. I called the dealer and spoke with the person responsible for the loaner cars and will send them a copy of this. I tried to mute out any of my foul words. I try not to make video's this long as I have ADD and cannot stand videos that are longer than a minute or two at the most. They usually lose my interest by the end.

Please if you can critique I can handle the negatives as well as positives.

Last edited:
In this next video a Motorcycle is rapidly approaching from the right. He was just coming off the interstate and caught up to a vehicle that was yielding to oncoming traffic. I order to avoid a collision he swerves around it at the last second.

This video was actually the first one I made and is a compilation of a few incidents. The first one is a truck driver just driving in the left lane, in the USA this is commonly referred to as the "Fast Lane" I moved right to allow him room to move back over but he maintained driving in the left lane. In the second segment we have a Honda that has gone off road, soon after that a Jeep on the exit ramp cannot go all the way to the traffic light so he cuts across the center median. At the end of the video into the sun is a motorcycle rider standing up, and he is standing ON his seat as he rides by caught by a rear camera.

Here I was passing in the left lane and was following this Prius. While waiting to pass the slower cars I was being tailgated heavily. I moved over to let him by and he just about pushed the Prius out of the way.

Last edited:
In this next video we open with a BMW that just flat out ignores a RED light. From there we go to the biggest car carrier fire I have ever seen. After that we have a D-Bag from NY in a Chrysler 300 seriously tailgating me (he was just a few feet from my rear bumper). I was in the left lane as the exit I was about to take is in the left hand lane. Note this is a construction zone and there has been a huge increase in the number of accidents thru this zone. And as a grand finally a Black Nissan totally ignores the Yield sign and when I sound my horn to signal (Hey I'm HERE) he gives me a brake check and the universal hand gesture.

And thats why i always have a bag of marshmallows and a stick in my car :)

Nice footage.

In this video I open with a red box around the police car with it's overhead lights flashing (he is pretty far back), passing on the shoulder. He makes it difficult for a car to merge onto the highway. The left lane was clear and he chose to continue to pass on the shoulder. After he passes all the trucks he turns off his overhead lights and cruises to the exit for his barracks.

The driver in the Fire Chief vehicle from Jefferson TWP NJ FD pulled up to this traffic light rather quickly. Then proceeds to tailgate and attempt to "push" his way thru.
You can see how close he is by looking at the shadows. The entrance to the highway is on the left so those exiting stay left. Considering the manner in which he was driving he had time and room to pass on the right. After that there is another left lane exit, once again requiring exiting cars to stay left. You will see his truck get smaller as we accelerate to merge. Note the speed at which he must have been going while passing us. Up ahead is a SUV towing a trailer with a piano on it. The SUV moved left to get ready for the left lane exit. Just then the JTFD approaching rapidly swerves narrowly avoiding a accident. I don't feel this chap should have the privilege of using a township provided and paid for vehicle.

In this video we see a Honda change to the right lane, then hesitate. Just as he approaches the left lane exit, he cuts from the far right lane at the last possible moment, and cuts off a SUV just in time to make the exit.

This Honda actually signaled. He must have decided going to Wall-Mart was more important.
The second part of this video a UTZ delivery driver must have been in quite a hurry. He sped down the road as he approached us he was obviously not planning on stopping. He forced us to go thru the light or otherwise suffer from a accident.

It took me awhile to load my next video but here it is,

I am not sorry for the swear but I did delete the 3 little beeps from my camera for your audio pleasure.

This guy did not even turn his head to look, he just started coming over as soon as he put his turn signal on. I could not have slowed down safely as there was a truck behind me.

Back