cyclist cams

Jimbo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Lukas LK-7900 Ace
Is there a cam for cyclists? My m8 has been knocked off his bike a few times now and was going to recommend a cam for him to use but I am not sure if there actually is one for cyclists..

I have a bike specific model now but I'm not aware of anyone doing them for your market, maybe something like an ION pro would suit him though

jokiin do you have a product page yet? (or waiting for your new releases first?)

I don't, may do something later, we're primarily involved in wholesale not retail so it hasn't really been important in the scheme of things

Is there a cam for cyclists? My m8 has been knocked off his bike a few times now and was going to recommend a cam for him to use but I am not sure if there actually is one for cyclists..

I am currently using the GoPro action cam for cycling as the camera is able to withstand the knocks and is waterproof when used with the camera case. The battery life is around 2.5 - 3 hours. I have also upgraded the microsd card to 64gb. You may wish to consider this camera.

You should browse through techmoan his YouTube video's, there are alot of reviews for actioncams in there, of wich the SJ1000 is pretty good as russ331 stated.

Back