CYL JooVuu X Beta Unit 2 (Hat Cam is Back!)

kPer4ov.png

Is that what you call a dog? Pfff... Not scared of him, at all! :p

Is this the latest firmware? Highest resolution? That looks pretty bad.

It is one of the > 1080P resolutions it seem, and there is a chance its captured with the latest firmware on the camera.

I like the footage i made with the innovv C3 on my head while driving, but the stiff camera wire was a buzz kill in that regard.

But i think i will be able to manage now that i will have 4 cameras on my little car.

I might give my version of the hat cam a try again today, my plan is to pick up my car at the shop, go get a haircut as i am too hippielike now, and then go visit my little sister and walk / train a little with her dog, and install my cameras in my car again.

I was nice to the body shop and took out all the cameras so they wouldent get freaked out.

Looking at the date on there and when it was posted it is not using the latest firmware but about 2-3 version old firmware. IQ has been improved a lot since then.

Cheers,

Dan

it is not using the latest firmware but about 2-3 version old
I also wanted to confirm this.
As Dan mentioned this is from quite awhile back The camera looks a lot better now.

Some new HatCam Clip. Used a PNY 128GB card with no isses
here is a recent one for now.

Last edited:
I was nice to the body shop and took out all the cameras so they wouldent get freaked out.
oh come on, be honest. you didn't want your cameras to be stolen and/or vandalized. :p

i left mine in the car at the body shop. and then i reviewed the footage afterwards. apparently they used my car to teach an intern how to drive stick. glad i have a heavy duty clutch...

apparently they used my car to teach an intern how to drive stick. glad i have a heavy duty clutch
One of the reasons when we can fix something on a car we take it to a reputable local mechanic. I wouldn't be to happy if someone was hot rodding my Camaro after they fixed something on it.

Back