DAB interference

dave798

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
K1s , Mobius , SG9665GC
hi guys I have heard of the shielded case for mobius to stop interference does anybody know of anywhere in the UK that stocks this part because since installing mobius in my back window my DAB radio cuts out many times on my daily commute to work

not sure if you could get one locally, from experience if you can order from eletoponline365 (the Mobius developer) delivery is very quick, you would want to do that ASAP though as Chinese New Year holidays is going to disrupt freight for a month or so

not sure if you could get one locally, from experience if you can order from eletoponline365 (the Mobius developer) delivery is very quick, you would want to do that ASAP though as Chinese New Year holidays is going to disrupt freight for a month or so
have searched through his ebay shop and cant seem to find the shielded case albeit he sells many mobius accessories he doesn't seem to stock the shielded case

have searched through his ebay shop and cant seem to find the shielded case albeit he sells many mobius accessories he doesn't seem to stock the shielded case

from memory if you message them they'll list it provided they have stock, if you have to buy from somewhere like Bangood expect to wait a month or so even if they show it in stock

Back