DABONDA MIRACLE DBR-4000F. Looks good. Anyone has it?

Dabonda is one of the most famous dashcam manufacturers in Korea. Among many other dashcams, this one is also considerable one.

I have a miracle, and i really like it.

I have a miracle, and i really like it.

Could you please share original video files from: day , night, pitch dark, sunny, etc.

Dabonda is one of the most famous dashcam manufacturers in Korea. Among many other dashcams, this one is also considerable one.

Dabonda is part of Hyundai group if I remember, - they are no1 on Korean market if taking into consideration dashcam sales ( volume ).

well, i'm right about to get this Miracle one. For now, not many countries produce dash cams. And so far Korean ones seem to be reliable.

I tested Miracle model this week.
If you want you can check all kind of video - night, evening, day.

The video looks a bit laggy. Mind sharing the raw files?

As Niko says in his first post, quality of image is first priority (or it should be)

not a lot of good having the facility to view all the images just captured on its nice big 4” LCD when the image is so poor you can’t even tell what make of car it was that did a runner after hitting you let alone see the registration plate of the car.

For me, no matter how good the image capture on this camera, it’s not a camera for me, I want a discreet DVR that just sits there out the way till I need what its captured, not on that’s as big if not bigger than a Samsung galaxy phone, having one with a 4” touch screen is (for me) over kill, it might be OK for bragging rights in a pub but that’s about it, and what’s with all that shiny silver round the lens? That screams out to a passer by, take me take me, so for me, my priorities are: Image capture the best it can be, as discreet as it can be and keep the ally tat off the thing,

other good things would be internal battery to allow delay off, 64gig micrSD card and very useful to have too is charge by a micro USB, not a propriety connection like most (not all) do at present

I'm not impressed with the appearance of this camera, maybe its not aimed at me but at one who likes ally tat

As Niko says in his first post, quality of image is first priority (or it should be)

not a lot of good having the facility to view all the images just captured on its nice big 4” LCD when the image is so poor you can’t even tell what make of car it was that did a runner after hitting you let alone see the registration plate of the car.

For me, no matter how good the image capture on this camera, it’s not a camera for me, I want a discreet DVR that just sits there out the way till I need what its captured, not on that’s as big if not bigger than a Samsung galaxy phone, having one with a 4” touch screen is (for me) over kill, it might be OK for bragging rights in a pub but that’s about it, and what’s with all that shiny silver round the lens? That screams out to a passer by, take me take me, so for me, my priorities are: Image capture the best it can be, as discreet as it can be and keep the ally tat off the thing,

other good things would be internal battery to allow delay off, 64gig micrSD card and very useful to have too is charge by a micro USB, not a propriety connection like most (not all) do at present

I'm not impressed with the appearance of this camera, maybe its not aimed at me but at one who likes ally tat
maybe you should check out the Möbius camera

@mollydog - Comes down to personal preferences. Discreet cameras you refer to don't generally have an LCD to playback the footages. Some people like dashcam with bells and whistles... whilst some don't.

yes its all subjective, that why I said "for me"

unless you have it in a bus or lorry, I'm sure you would't be leaving a TomTom sat-nav or a smart phone, on full view stuck to your windscreen in case of theft, so why would you be happy to show you have a DVR (that with its 4" screen might look like a smart phone) stuck to your windscreen? if anything, most smart phones have sat-navs nowadays, so I'd say these DVR's will be a better pickings for thieves, I could be wrong but knowing that some low life will think nothing of smashing a car windows to take out a radio, I'm sure the same goes for a high end looking DVR with shiny bits to attract thieves is a good incentive for them, and unlike a radio, this DVR will be out of the car in less than 10-15 seconds

it's nice to be able to have choices or we'd all be using the same DVR, but I think there are things a DVR doesn't need and having shiny ali round the lens is one of them. As for the 4" screen (in my view) for the amount of times you will be viewing an accident you were involved in and need this large screen to view it on the spot, you're going to be able to count it on one "finger" but these are only my opinions and not based of facts

To be honesty Dabonda is one of the most interesting model for now.
I sell DashCams from 2009 and tested many models. First model tt I started to sell was Korean XDriven. It was no screen model, one Channel, HD 5 fps.
We boght it in Korea, changed lenses in Russia and sell it. As result - we got better video quality then made in factory.
Now we can find all kinds of Dashcams. It can be noscreen or touchscreen, 1,2 or 4 ch etc. Anyway if you want to buy it, you should test all the models you like. You will choose best model for you only after tests.
For me - Dabonda Miracle is nice dashcam for me, but factory should make model FullHD 30FPS + FullHD 30FPS (or Super FullHD+Super FullHD). Probably model with WiFi. They should offer polarized lens. Perhaps make screen some smaller. They should test different lenses. I know tt it is very important.

Hi I am a new member here, the dabonda miracle, so basically its didn't turn off if you turn off the car? its design to connect to the battery ? because I know other dashcam have its own battery, when its detect movement its can record for a minute or 2, so that mean dabonda stay on 24 hours? Also is the rear camera weather's proof?

Back