DABONDA MIRACLE DBR-4000F. Looks good. Anyone has it?

twooutleft

Reaction score
Country
United States
I own LUKAS LK-7900. And was looking for another 2CH dashcam for my wife and found this one, DABONDA MIRACLE DBR-4000F.

It looks like easy to use with 4" LCD touch screen. The feature I like it the most is a function called, E&M Messenger Function. The Miracle notifies when turned on, that something happened while parking.

Does anyone use it currently? If so, please share your experience.

Is it my old eyes or do that video look blocky when the car start moving ?

Rear cam is allso only 720p
I would look at fineVu CR 2000s instead, and perhaps the Vicovation markus 5 if you can wait a Little.
The Cr 2000s is new on the marked, and the Markus 5 havent even hit yet ( it should be for sale this spring )

http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/finevu-cr-2000s-wdr-2ch-fullhd-fullhd-30fps.3353/
http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/thread...dual-1080p-a7-wdr-gps-3dnr-64gb-cpl-140.3759/

You right about blocky image, it's normal.

I dont know on which CPU Dabonda is built on, probably TI ( Texas Instument ). ?
Most these days Korean 2ch dash cams ( 1080p + 720p ) which are based on TI, - they have a blocky image / pixeleration, - this is normal and acceptable for that technology.

If @twooutleft want something that available right now, then I recommend to go with Urive albatross MD-8000.
I did review of MD-7500, which has few advantages over MD-8000 and I really like Albatross II, but because MD-8000 has WDR, - I believe it's performance should be even better ( same I read on Korean forums ).

Or can use two separate cameras.
Front: Lukas 7900, Vicovation TF2+, Panorama II
Rear: Mobius, something like HERE

or ( my choice ) would be to wait anoter 2,3,4 ? month for English version of CR-2000 or Marcus 5 as mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for recommendation. I'll check Urive ones as well.

BTW, for rear cams, I guess being 720p is normal for most dashcams, isn't it?

yep, its down to hardware limitations mostly, from now on most worthwhile dual cams will be 1080p - 30 FPS in both ends.

The 720p ones will proberly linger on for some time, same with simmilar cams with reduced FPS of one or both of the cams

Many uneducated byers will proberly fall in that trap in the years to come.

Last edited:
For me, MIRACLE looks good. If I were you, i'd get it. URIVE ones also look good, but I like the LCD touch screen.

;)
Its not about look and having touchscreen, but more about how it performs.
For past half year there is a boom / trend on Korean dashcam market: the bigger screen with loads of LEDs, "bling", chrome and other useless design-stuff - the "cooler" is product, kinda fashion statement. Even having Sony Exmor does not mean much if other components of hardward and firmware are not tuned up properly.
To make a fair judgement need to see raw video files from fifferent scenes ( day, night, pitch dark, sunny, rainy, low sun etc ) and the best if to get hands on to fully test and compare side by side with other competitors.

Its kinda suspiciouse that dabonda official dealer have not yet provided raw files despite I asked few times:

http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/thread...ash-cam-in-australia-best-brand-awarded.1839/

Make your own conlusions ;)

Thanks for recommendation. I'll check Urive ones as well.

BTW, for rear cams, I guess being 720p is normal for most dashcams, isn't it?

Being new to the dashcam field I was surprised to find that the 2 chl cams all had an inferior cam in the rear...geezz, what happens behind u is just as important as that which occurs in front*.

So I purchased 2 identical cams & the necessary parts to install them for front & rear views.

* Using this logic, one could say that what happens on the sides is of equal importance......but u gotta draw the line somewhere, eh?**

** I mean...why stop at 4 cams (or a 360 degree)...how about if a plane crashes on u...or worse...a very large bird aims his cruise missile at u.

Being new to the dashcam field I was surprised to find that the 2 chl cams all had an inferior cam in the rear...geezz, what happens behind u is just as important as that which occurs in front*.

So I purchased 2 identical cams & the necessary parts to install them for front & rear views.

* Using this logic, one could say that what happens on the sides is of equal importance......but u gotta draw the line somewhere, eh?**

** I mean...why stop at 4 cams (or a 360 degree)...how about if a plane crashes on u...or worse...a very large bird aims his cruise missile at u.

I meant, 2CH dash cams normally have HD rear cams, rather than FHD. I didn't mean 'as a driver, installing an HD rear cam is normal'.

no confusion at all...I was just commenting on the fact that the manufactures use an inferior cam for the rear on their 2 cam systems. I'm sure it's to keep the cost down. It got pricey doing it the way I did.....especially when u add in the extra wires & stuff needed to install 2 cams in multiple cars

And, for FHD front & rear cams, sd card should be big. i guess, at least 32gb? And it will also affect to its price. what do you all think about it?

Back